You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FPfr0sty

Congrats to the Facebook winners in the Asia page

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Nyoko1
FPfr0sty
ExdioS
Hunt3r1979
UggBoot

Seems we are the lucky few, plus 1 with us; congratulations on getting into the beta, I'm sure the codes will come soon enough, maybe "07" is waiting on an admin to log on, or a moderator, who know's.

And we all get a friend to join, well I'm sure most of you do. I have to organize mine, but im sure I may know of a way. As I still think we have to try and "break" the game, even though most bugs are found and such, I'm sure there will still be a few floating about (get it, because we are in ships)

Let's keep civil about winning, and show that we arnt "bad" winners, and show how more people in can be more effective.

Side note, if we get the codes before I got to sleep at 1am, would be a bonus as I can download the game files while I sleep, wake up and fire ahead.

=== Also, congrats to the other members in the other sub-regions of the asia facebook page ===

Edited by FPfr0sty

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Congratz

And welcome to CBT

looks like they start to need more player lol

After the recent drop in players i guess WG decided to give away codes :teethhappy:

PS: Gratz to the players who got the code

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Edit the original post as we are noting that many "world of warships asia facebook pages" even though they are all official, we are all on sub regions as well. (and everyone is still waiting calmly, as it is dinner time, and family time :) )

Beta Tester
5 posts
572 battles

Cheers man.  Waiting patiently for my access codes.....  Yeah right...  IMPATIENTLY!!! lolz :angry::(

Congrats to the other winners too!  Been so looking forward to this!!!

10 posts
5,609 battles

I think we'll have at least a few more weeks of CBT ahead of us, since o7 did say they're having more giveaways soon.

I'm kinda scared of the supposedly cancerous community but I think that's partially why they're giving out codes in pairs - there seems to be heaps of people giving up entirely because soloQ is so frustrating in such a team-oriented game :3

Beta Tester
5 posts
572 battles

Agree UggBoot.  Playing in platoons seems to be the way to go from what I've been reading about on here. Quite a few of my clan mates from WOT are playing so i'm looking forward to some good game play.

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

I've mentioned it in another thread, but I'll add it here. Congratulations to the winners. I wish you the best of luck trying to find bugs, glitches and balance issues.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

It could also be seen as Kevin 07.. (Australians would know that one); tad harsh there though, but we could see it as a compliment as well, it is why we go to school, uni, and all that, to learn, and increase our awareness in the world. So i'll thank you for the compliment, as I dont see it as a salute, unless its a really portly person i7 maybe a better salute? (rhetorical)

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Well I would, but the missis would have questions about that.. then also if it doesnt work out, you know a divorce can be hard on kids, and then their the splitting of everything... so yea; I wouldnt mind it, because of all the profits the internet has made for people, apart from that rick roll guy who saw no money for use of his song in other mediums.

Beta Tester
17 posts
532 battles

I won a code and got messaged accordingly.But One code worked and other didn't so my friend couldn't get win.

ONTcZzk.png 
according to comeptiong rules I should win 2 working codes right?but why did I code work and other didn't ?Please send me another working code cause according to the rule I should win 2 working codes 

Beta Tester
17 posts
532 battles

go into the support section, and let them know of the issue, as it shows a few of the code's are failing to work.

can you give me link to the support section?

Beta Tester
4 posts
361 battles

Winners from World of Warships Thailand fan page report in sir. [- -]>

Didn't expect that I'll be one of the lucky winner too.

Hope to see your guys in game too :)

Beta Tester
10 posts
1 battles

I won a code and got messaged accordingly.But One code worked and other didn't so my friend couldn't get win.

ONTcZzk.png 

according to comeptiong rules I should win 2 working codes right?but why did I code work and other didn't ?Please send me another working code cause according to the rule I should win 2 working codes 

hi, few codes are working but you can't copy and past the code you need to type it fully and try it again if that did not work quickly send support ticket to world of warships or they will give it to someone else and 2nd this matter can not be solve by administrator in pm.
Edited by Viper_Killer