You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Musashira

I didn't receive the Invite codes even though i have proper forum account

133 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
35 posts
572 battles

Hello!

I would like to tell that i haven't receive the codes for this contest event in FB

https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarshipsPH/photos/a.553322151461522.1073741828.543847819075622/693302620796807/?type=1&theater

Which i have won. I have a proper forum account and i've been waiting yesterday till today 

It says here
"*Players must be able to receive forum messages. In the event that the player is unable to receive forum messages, the codes will be passed on to the next lucky player. o7"

Does this mean that even though i win, i lose because i haven't receive the codes?
Why do you do dis to me TwT Welp pls!!

Screenshot that i don't receive the codes:

http://puu.sh/h8moI.png

Added: (Other winners)

[update] Congrats to the following players for winning a pair of CBT codes!

iYuzuru
LandkreuzerRatteKiller
Rushmond
xDanz
Musashira

Edited by Musashira

14 posts
10 battles

Greetings, Like musashira I won on Facebook page too but my inbox is yet empty.

My IGN Rushmond. Please clarify this issue so we can have a peace of mind wether we will be receiving it at a longer period than expected or we didn't win at all.

Thanks so much!

Edited by Rushmond

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Well, we are at a slight pickle here, i'm still waiting for mine, last I remember my IGN was FPfr0sty, as it made it easier for me when I had to enter such(for both IGN and forums), or just use my email address (maybe it would of been better of me to suggest they ask for our forum names instead, but who knows.

I'll check back later on to see whats what, and you never know, maybe getting the 10 new codes takes a bit of time, making the coffee's and such.

I got the fun part of what I said in the contest about the 2nd code when I do get both.

10 posts
5,594 battles

Hey guys,

I'm in the same boat (eheh), and an idea just occurred to me.

If you try to compose a new inbox message it says "you must have 10 messages to post or 30 days from registration".

This could be a (mis)translation of "you have to have been registered for 30 days or have posted 10 messages in the forums for inboxing to become available"?

Seems pretty stupid but just in case I'm going to get 10 messages onto the forums. Better safe than sorry, I reckon!

Beta Tester
10 posts
11 battles

Yeah Hi there! i too have won the facebook contest with the name [jisgae] and am personally new to forums(mentioned in the comment i had no idea how to operate them but thanks anyway wargaming i freaking love you seriously thanks for the code!! :D...*ahem* can someone explain how this whole thing works because based on the little icon of the letter labeled "Messenger" i have not received an invite?

Beta Tester
15 posts

Hi, I also win in contest as you can see in contest my name is there and I did not get any key till now I am still waiting :(

Edited by Viper30

10 posts
5,594 battles

The URLs of the pages you linked are WorldOfWarshipsPH, the contest we just won have the URL with WorldOfWarshipsANZ.

Most likely, the first is for the Philippines region and second is for the Aus/New Zealand region.

It's also an officially verified page, so I doubt it's fake.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Musashria, it is showing to me, that page is unavailable.

And when I go the long way around "Nyoko1; FPfr0sty; ExdioS; Hunt3r1979; UggBoot" are the winners, "https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarshipsANZ?fref=ts"... ahh, now I see, seems they had to do the asian thing to each sub area, yours is PH, mine is ANZ (not the bank)

That's good UggBoot, I just sent it too you, so you know you can receive; you would of gotten the error because your under 10 posts.

Beta Tester
15 posts

umm....how do you post a screen shot?

take pic by pressing prt sc and then past it in paint tool by press ctrl+v and then save it and upload it at tinypic.com copy direct link and post link in post option image and press ok buttom

Beta Tester
10 posts
11 battles

This is what i see on: https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarshipsID?brand_redir=1

[update] Congrats to the following players for winning a pair of CBT codes!

YoumuKonpaku

Kamarashi99

jisgae
V_Yaka

TTK_Yunus

Print screen for world of warships.png

Beta Tester
15 posts

Wtf is happening WTF did we won on a fake page or sumthing? 

http://puu.sh/h8ocW.png

I didn't sign up for this what i want is to win and get the codes to play. What is this page that we are seeing? I'm confuse D:

in image names are in italic and I think admin never use italic.