Sign in to follow this  
jordysiu915

Douchebag aircraft carrier

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
1,938 battles

This guy called __________________(since someone told me can't naming)......launched both squad of his torpedo planes straight at me at the start of the game of my Kongo, 12 of them hit me, 3/4 health been taken out.

Unfortunately, i didn't enable the battle record function, so i'm unable to show you how it actually work, but please ban this *******guy, we must stop these dumb **** in this fantastic game.

Edited by jordysiu915

Super Tester
1,677 posts

NnS?

I believe there's a thread for morons who TK because its fun.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Which post, can i have the link please?

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/2889-for-wows-cbt-tkother-violations-report/

you COULD just report the guy and not put the name here since that would constitute Namin n Shamin or somewhere along that line. same thing though, your bit gets thrown into the support.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

Unfortunately, i didn't enable the battle record function,

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/3483-friendly-fire-rage-quit/page__st__20__pid__47685#entry47685 (one of many)

Ok, did you at least get a screenshot? If you did, great forward it to a Mod and they'll take care of it, if not, I'm not sure if they can really do anything

edit: link phail

Edited by Gunduck

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

This guy called [removed] ..launched both squad of his torpedo planes straight at me at the start of the game of my Kongo, 12 of them hit me, 3/4 health been taken out.

Unfortunately, i didn't enable the battle record function, so i'm unable to show you how it actually work, but please ban this *******guy, we must stop these dumb **** in this fantastic game.

Naming and Shaming and using red font are not allowed.

Crayon in 3...2...1...

Updated Quote

~Madiba

Beta Tester
4 posts
1,938 battles

Nooooooon i forgot to take screenshots....~_~

Too much raging in the chat in that moment lol

Edited by jordysiu915

165 posts

While An Automatic team-kill System has yet to be added in the game, you do have the ability to send a Replay and Screenshots to a Moderator

the Screenshots will need to be taken at the time of Impact of the Friendly Torpedo's capturing both the hits and the Chat window showing who destroyed who

I Will also point out that the Forums are the wrong place to post any kind of Name And Shame Thread or Reporting thread as this is against our Forum Rules and will be sanctioned accordingly

Thread Locked

Cheers

Madiba