Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wilde_Jager

Manual Fire Control for AA Armament - Is it worth getting this skill??

8 comments in this topic

[TWR]
17 posts

As the title states is it worth getting this skill, not an expert in this game so I'm not too sure if I should get it...

[AN-DO]
345 posts
6,989 battles

No. My myoko+defensive aa is sufficient to kill 6 planes from a shokaku attack now. No point doing it. 

[TWR]
17 posts

I'm using my FDG at the moment and not really having a problem against T10 CV, shooting down atleast 3-4 every attack.  

Thank you for your reply....

401 posts
3,047 battles

Using DFAA sensibly is good enough to shoot down a squadron. Besides, there are far more important 4 point skills that might actually help you survive such as  CE, FP, and IFHE.   

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
2,190 posts
17,088 battles

0.8.6 and 0.8.7 are suppose to bring yet more change to AA and AA sector, you might want to get to know them first

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,996 posts
13,330 battles

Before most recent update, I’d say yes, depending on ship. After recent update... I’d wait to see what happens.

Unless you really want to go CV’s Worst Nightmare level overkill.

• Cool 1

[TWR]
17 posts
9 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Before most recent update, I’d say yes, depending on ship. After recent update... I’d wait to see what happens.

Unless you really want to go CV’s Worst Nightmare level overkill.

Now that would be interesting as I'm playing in the Asian Server and it seems like every game I'm facing on average two CV's....

[ATLAS]
[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
510 posts
13,164 battles

Yes, if you can control the sector properly, you can make your AA actually became a threat, without this skill, sector controlling is harder and sometimes you get the opposite results.

There's change in how priority sector works later but I believe WG will give free respec so you don't have to worry and just focus on what it is now.

Sign in to follow this