You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
swap1997

USS Enterprise as a Premium Warship

22 comments in this topic

66 posts
4,900 battles

hello guys,

after looking at the us tech tree i saw that wargaming team had missed one superstar from it.

USS ENTERPRISE! , ha......this beautiful ship ought be a premium warship offered by wargaming .

so those who agree with me please do give ur opinion about this 20 battle-star champion of the high seas.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

hello guys,

after looking at the us tech tree i saw that wargaming team had missed one superstar from it.

USS ENTERPRISE! , ha......this beautiful ship ought be a premium warship offered by wargaming .

so those who agree with me please do give ur opinion about this 20 battle-star champion of the high seas.

Some people just want the world to burn........

[BMRSF]
420 posts
1,221 battles

actually its Yorktown class 

and dat class is compared with Essex Class 

so no

Super Tester
2,725 posts

hello guys,

We're still in testing phase, more content will be implemented in the future. Ofcourse, they won't miss it laah. Pretty obvious laah....

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

hello guys,

It's just a ship of a certain class that gets distinguished by the career. There's nothing special about it compare to its sisters.

And there's gameplay balance you have to think of, so no it won't be here any time soon.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Play World Of Spaceships, you might be able to find the Enterprise Easter Egg :trollface:

your signature. Am I a powerful warrior here?

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

lots of people are going to be crying by the time everything is unwrapped ...

Hasn't everyone figured out yet that WG's plan is for all well known ships to be premiums?

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

No!! just No!!!:izmena:

I gonna cry in the corner if this happen

calm, many voters disagree about this.

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

Hasn't everyone figured out yet that WG's plan is for all well known ships to be premiums?

are they going to turn the entire IJN fleet into premium?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

No idea why Hood is so popular given that she's famous for being blown up instantly. Also, battlecruisers are an odd breed for this game.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

No idea why Hood is so popular given that she's famous for being blown up instantly. Also, battlecruisers are an odd breed for this game.

HMS Hood was the Admiralties golden child - got all the good trips, did all the photo shoots for the press etc...that's perpetuated her aura, even though, by the time she met Bismark and wore that 1 shot, she was well and truly out of date and out classed.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
341 battles

If Enterprise comes out as a prem ship, I bet she'll cost a lot of money to buy :v

Edited by ragster

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

If Enterprise comes out as a prem ship, I bet she'll cost a lot of money to buy :v

it will probably just be called Yorktown-class CV and if there was a premium it would be the pre-upgraded version and called 'Enterprise' at a lower tier

which will most likely to happen

however WG already did show that North Carolina the most decorated US BB has a sure spot and the same as USN most popular BB the Iowa.

1,230 posts
2,387 battles

however WG already did show that North Carolina the most decorated US BB has a sure spot and the same as USN most popular BB the Iowa.

Dunno, I don't like the Iowa, I like the New Jersey, anyway it's still an Iowa Class. And I like Washington

more than the NC because the Washington actually sinks a BB, Krishima

Edited by Conkhead_12

[REACH]
Beta Tester
107 posts
2,227 battles

Dunno, I don't like the Iowa, I like the New Jersey, anyway it's still an Iowa Class. And I like Washington

more than the NC because the Washington actually sinks a BB, Krishima

majority it seem WoWS are basing the ship names on the ship class which are often named after the lead ship.

unless its a premium

Edited by piaya