Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

Serious aim assist hack problem

31 comments in this topic

[SLAVA]
143 posts
8,915 battles

As a person able to score winstreak with Henry IV, got a overall winrate of 68% with Henry IV (Henry is OP no doubt) for the first 60 rounds. A recent server great migration of Chinese players to SEA server, I have been consistent citadeled in far range. in 18 km and above. No matter how i WASD hack the ship, i have got consistent penetration right in the middle of my ship basically from all visible salvos. Not quite sure whether the clause would be ongoing floods in of Chinese players whose are crowd of people got themselves famous of Hack in most well-known game, I burst into extreme rage about the result of google searching engine by keyword '0.8.5 aim assist mod'.

The first result pops up is

"https://world-warships.com/aimassist-for-world-of-warships-0-6-9/"

and the first runner up is

'https://hags-club.com/hag/126/world_of_warships_hacks'

After a look on this site, Everything comes very clear, the puzzle of being consistently penetrated exactly in the middle of my ships solved, and it costs me heavily 68%WR to 54% WR to realise I have chosen a wrong time to grind my Henry IV legendary mod.  Maybe it is just my rant, maybe I am noob. Neither I  have prove  to accuse those hack users nor I am capable of bringing the hack down, does anyone have the same feeling about the rise of hack?

Would WG officials do something on this mess?

Edited by zombiesforce

[KMS-A]
379 posts
459 battles

I'm not a tier 10 player so I really have no idea about this, but I can say one thing. Henri can be easily citadeled by anything, get a penetration under the gun and you will get a citadel hit. Not to mention how large the ship is.

But I still think WG will do something about this.

[151ST]
1,970 posts
9,078 battles

I dunno, one thing with warships is that your aim can be 100% every time and the greater the range the more RNG and WASD come into it.

Never had an issue with hacking that I could notice...

Alpha Tester
2,142 posts
7,703 battles

WASD will beat aim assist hack everytime.

The cheat cannot control the shells to match your maneuvers, all it can do is predict where your ship will be..

With flight time of shells over distance, your ship will not be where hack has predicted if you WASD, especially if ranges of 18km and above, as you claim.

[CLAY]
2,381 posts
11,233 battles

It’s possible that RNGesus just hates you. It does happen.

• Funny 1

577 posts
1,567 battles

I believe WG has implemented memory scanner detecting aimbots about 2 year ago. and banned those keep on using them.

[REPOI]
Super Tester_
1,094 posts
20,182 battles
5 hours ago, zombiesforce said:

I have been consistent citadeled in far range. in 18 km and above. No matter how i WASD hack the ship, i have got consistent penetration right in the middle of my ship basically from all visible salvos. 

I do that to Henris on a regular basis at max range, it generally isnt too difficult - a little bit of skill and anticipation is required. 

Just because a player is good does not mean he/she is a hacker. 

Edited by LordTyphoon
Edit for gender neutrality
  • Cool 1

[ATLAS]
[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
510 posts
13,164 battles

If you really are actively maneuvering with Henri, then aim assist mod should not be a problem to you in that range, Henri is one of the few ships that can completely dodge fast shells after they shoot you, others will have to maneuver before the enemies shoot you. So it's probably just enemies being good enough to predict or you didn't use W S buttons.

Btw fyi the most obvious sign of hags are: they dodge when the shells are going to hit them, but they don't bother to dodge when the shells are near miss. The other is they always hit midsection of your ships but it's harder to prove since you could have been dodging and it just happened to land there.

213 posts
9,985 battles

I enjoy citadel-ing Henri's in my Stalingrad.

I fire one turret to trigger their WASD hack, then the other two turrets are predictive and do the damage.

They go dark pretty quick after a 20k volley.

Beta Tester
360 posts
7,460 battles

From that second link...

"H3E allows you to stream with hag enabled, you will look absolutely legit without a fear to get spotted.
Show your friends how cool you are, show everybody, but dont forget world of warships hack is your best friend in this game."

:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

[REPOI]
6,019 posts
24,839 battles
10 hours ago, Shifty_Panzer said:

I'm not a tier 10 player so I really have no idea about this, but I can say one thing. Henri can be easily citadeled by anything, get a penetration under the gun and you will get a citadel hit. Not to mention how large the ship is.

But I still think WG will do something about this.

no, if you are getting cit'd by BBs or even CAs consistently in a henri,  git gud. at long range that thing is neigh impossible to cit 

577 posts
1,567 battles

Aimbot user would use shell landing zone cheat also. their respond to incoming shot very differently than normal player. as they can see gap between your shoot and they could move and settle at the gap between the shots

[TLS]
3,774 posts
19,517 battles

I want to lay this pointless thread re: henri to rest.

Why Henri is citadel prone at range is because of its paper armour. Shell and armour mechanics make it such that at that range, it perfectly penetrates the thin armour.  In a more armoured ships, those ranged shells would shatter instead of penetrating. If it were in closer combat, shells would overpen instead. That is the hidden strength of the Amagi. Thin armour that results in frequent overpens at typical distances.

Now the question is if you are lucky or not to be hit by that one stray shell.

1,158 posts
11,077 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

no, if you are getting cit'd by BBs or even CAs consistently in a henri,  git gud. at long range that thing is neigh impossible to cit 

1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I want to lay this pointless thread re: henri to rest.

Why Henri is citadel prone at range is because of its paper armour. Shell and armour mechanics make it such that at that range, it perfectly penetrates the thin armour

Im confused, which one is it? lol

Administrator
373 posts

Hello, commanders. Yes we've been aware of this website and would like to let you know that if this MOD is detected, our system automatically bans your account.

Thank you for your report and opinions regarding Henri Ⅳ 😎

• Cool 5

Administrator
373 posts

Also, I consider this thread as much more like 'report' than 'advertisement' of the unofficial MOD but please be aware that it's always better to consult with our Player Support team regarding MOD things 🙂

Thank you for your understanding in advance!

[HKACC]
360 posts
4,261 battles

No wonder there's increase ratio of some matches I'm against superb aim enemy. I mean, I'm zig zag all the time, some guy never missed, like right-straight right-left straight-straight ... some guy can hit me still from +15km when I'm using DD. Heard one of the chat talking about this, I thought it was UI mod, not hack. wew... :cap_wander:

[TWR]
17 posts
1,291 battles

Well I just had an interesting game, I had a Hiddenburg do strange things, when we fired at him he didn't move as all of our shots missed, then when our shot were going to hit him he started to move as soon as we fired.  A bit suss I think.  In the same game we had a French BB Richelieu, shoot through an island, not clip it but through the center of it...... Interesting times people....

[HKACC]
360 posts
4,261 battles
36 minutes ago, JohnnyH5 said:

Well I just had an interesting game, I had a Hiddenburg do strange things, when we fired at him he didn't move as all of our shots missed, then when our shot were going to hit him he started to move as soon as we fired.  A bit suss I think.  In the same game we had a French BB Richelieu, shoot through an island, not clip it but through the center of it...... Interesting times people....

Well, there's a warning shot commander skill. Of all your shot missed, he might doing backward. It's look like not moving, but it is. I'm using UI mod that show the stat of the ship speed. Or if you don't want to use it, just look at the smoke from the chimney. If there's no smoke, mean he's stop. Smoke forward direct mean he's backtrack/reverse. Smoke goes back a little, 25% speed and so on to 100% speed where the smoke so way behind.

Also maybe the guy isn't moving when shot by 1 ship, he might try his luck. It can be show if you choose the very 1st left of the first row commander skill. When he saw that he targeted by multiple ship, he then decide to bail out from his position.

Edited by MissMeMiss
  • Cool 1

11 posts
On 7/3/2019 at 11:03 AM, LordTyphoon said:

I do that to Henris on a regular basis at max range, it generally isnt too difficult - a little bit of skill and anticipation is required. 

Just because a player is good does not mean he/she is a hacker. 

Just because a player is good does not mean he/she  they are  hacking. 🙄

• Bad 1

[151ST]
1,970 posts
9,078 battles
41 minutes ago, Wastrel said:

Just because a player is good does not mean he/she  they are  hacking. 🙄

why necro the thread over grammar?

Edited by S4pp3R

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,611 posts
16,807 battles
23 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

why necro the thread over grammar?

necro.thumb.jpg.38b0ae6456fc7f793a7a277ee3c4e468.jpg

:etc_red_button:

Hold my beer, I got this.

BMDP.gif.43ddb43533c05bac466020853c943c8f.gif

cateye.gif.e39ad88fa5f58a811800765c277affec.gif

Dirk-Gently-fiona-dourif-41045787-268-201.gif.8ea1d3012d5244ee4194b674ed49c718.gif

FO3N6zD.thumb.jpg.a7d9ec66cc15c39a11fa271161b6177f.jpg

giphykkkkk.gif.16c5e24d5c81a9e66dcad7c8bd237e5b.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg.21472b8aba7ee5aeeb365c04f6313623.jpg

• Funny 5

[CLAY]
2,381 posts
11,233 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

necro.thumb.jpg.38b0ae6456fc7f793a7a277ee3c4e468.jpg

:etc_red_button:

Hold my beer, I got this.

BMDP.gif.43ddb43533c05bac466020853c943c8f.gif

cateye.gif.e39ad88fa5f58a811800765c277affec.gif

Dirk-Gently-fiona-dourif-41045787-268-201.gif.8ea1d3012d5244ee4194b674ed49c718.gif

FO3N6zD.thumb.jpg.a7d9ec66cc15c39a11fa271161b6177f.jpg

giphykkkkk.gif.16c5e24d5c81a9e66dcad7c8bd237e5b.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg.21472b8aba7ee5aeeb365c04f6313623.jpg

Amateur. @LtDan_IceCream could do it with one pic.

• Funny 4

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,611 posts
16,807 battles
8 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Amateur. @LtDan_IceCream could do it with one pic.

I can only aspire to such greatness.

I'm not worthy.

I'm not worthy.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this