You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navy_Sensou

Savage battle - This is skillz

9 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
2,295 posts
11,082 battles

I’m glad you can make it work.

Honestly, I’m just glad That expectations for this mode are so low. The game can literally be lost by 1 stupid mistake by 1 player. (Often myself).

But because of how difficult it is, no one seems to blame you if you die, it’s just expected. No one seems to blame you if you lose the game. They seem to accept it as a possibility. I have not yet seem any of the usual “how could you screw that up?” Stuff you usually see in randoms.

Its kinda nice.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,293 posts
15,955 battles
5 hours ago, Navy_Sensou said:

This mode is a lot of fun.

I hope you got more for your soul than just success in Savage Sewerage Mode!

Grats though...

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

Well played sir.

I can't help wonder if wish that this mode might help remove some of the camp mentality from the meta.

[KAMI]
333 posts
4,913 battles

Congratz, this makes me feel tempted to be more aggressive too. Not for the sake of credits, but for the sake of action, and to train my torpboat skills harder. I really like this mode too.

[CLAY]
2,295 posts
11,082 battles
2 hours ago, keskparane said:

Well played sir.

I can't help wonder if wish that this mode might help remove some of the camp mentality from the meta.

S much as I dislike the mode. I do like the teamwork I see, even amount random players. Granted it’s mostly just staying close together and fighting enemies together, but it still seems like theirs more understanding and teamwork than in randoms. Although it’s mostly because the goal and way to achieve it is so simple.

[KAMI]
1,368 posts
11,809 battles

Gave me a "battle royale" adrenaline playing this mode

MESSER BEST T1

[BLESS]
978 posts
9,199 battles

It's a great training room for aggressive DD knife fighting and teamplay. After playing it a bit more I'm starting to find some subtlety too: in the way there are four teams and you have to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of fighting for the powerups or backing off and letting other players take themselves out.

It's also a nice source of captain XP.

But goodness if the economics of the mode aren't painful. Without blowing stacks of flags / premium time most people will struggle to break even on anything but the most crushing victories.