Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shifty_Panzer

Let's clear this ST thing out

11 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
379 posts
459 battles

As you probably have seen or not... I received this email from WG, I made a post about itimage.thumb.png.b391b551fa7e436197ae59795868b0b2.png

You are probably thinking it's an invitation, yes it is an invitation but not for being a Supertester. They sent me this email because I'm a modder. 

[XKBLX]
Beta Tester
30 posts
1,030 battles
9 hours ago, Shifty_Panzer said:

As you probably have seen or not... I received this email from WG, I made a post about itimage.thumb.png.b391b551fa7e436197ae59795868b0b2.png

You are probably thinking it's an invitation, yes it is an invitation but not for being a Supertester. They sent me this email because I'm a modder. 

Huh, well Congrats. Have fun if you decide to go ahead. 

4,203 posts
8,055 battles
10 hours ago, Shifty_Panzer said:

As you probably have seen or not... I received this email from WG, I made a post about it

Congrats.

I really want them to send me an email like that and give me Siegfried for testing... :Smile_hiding:

[KAMI]
1,353 posts
11,718 battles

so wargaming jebaited us....

faking wargaming

#feelsbadmen

• Funny 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
10 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I really want them to send me an email like that and give me Siegfried for testing... :Smile_hiding:

tenor.gif?itemid=5676616

• Funny 1

[KMS-A]
379 posts
459 battles
14 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I really want them to send me an email like that and give me Siegfried for testing

Personally, I really want to test Siegfried too as a German ship enthusiast. But hey, Wargaming do Wargaming.

• Cool 1

4,203 posts
8,055 battles
1 hour ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Oh... so... actually... it was... yes.... hmm.. we're sorry for your disappointment:fish_book:

So, the email is an invitation to allow 'random' players to test incoming ships. How does that work? Are there specific criteria? Are the players picked at random? What do they have to do after the ships are gone? Writing an essay on how the ships feel/perform? Is there NDA on this kind of "testers"?

[PATEN]
Moderator, Alpha Tester, ST Coordinator, Privateer, Clantest Coordinator
461 posts
4,960 battles
1 hour ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Oh... so... actually... it was... yes.... hmm.. we're sorry for your disappointment:fish_book:

Seems the mail list need some clean up :fish_palm:

Administrator
373 posts
20 hours ago, Paladinum said:

So, the email is an invitation to allow 'random' players to test incoming ships. How does that work? Are there specific criteria? Are the players picked at random? What do they have to do after the ships are gone? Writing an essay on how the ships feel/perform? Is there NDA on this kind of "testers"?

It's not random but it seems like there was a small error...(It's just my personal assumption though) we will figure it out and clean up the mail list like @TheAzure said above. Sorry for the inconvenience, captain!

Sign in to follow this