Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lee_Hongjin

Best Premium containers

4 comments in this topic

[P_O_I]
[P_O_I]
67 posts
783 battles

I was wondering ever since I got my premium Black Friday containers:

Which was the best container in terms of value returned for the amount spent?

I personally bought 4 containers and got Asashio and Atago, along with camos and other cool stuff, amounted to more than 100 dollars in value, five times what I spent. I never figured out how to play Atago so Asashio is the only thing that was of value.

The christmas containers had more variety of ships, I heard you could get almost any ship from it.

If you bought these containers before, which netted you the most return value? The current event's premium containers don't come nearly as close to the BF or Christmas crates.

Edited by Lee_Hongjin

[G_R]
407 posts
17,188 battles

Definitely IMO the Christmas Containers. Saving my penny's for this year. 

[TDA]
Super Tester_
5,437 posts
6,643 battles
7 hours ago, Grimnar42 said:

Definitely IMO the Christmas Containers. Saving my penny's for this year. 

They are slowly becoming just as garbage as any other prem container.   The good old days of Premium time, ships etc dropping are well and truly nerfed.   I am still using premium time won from 2 years ago.  last year dropped nothing spectacular.   Essentially the only three things I want to drop for me are Prem time, Kami R or Nikolai.    Nothing else really interests me.

[SPCTH]
390 posts
8,264 battles

Black Friday was the best for me then Christmas. I got 5 containers and No ship then got another 10 and it dropped  Atago B, Massa B, Tirpz B. For the Christmas conts i got 10 ships from 25 containers. As it stand i now have 36 Premium ships. I will add to the collection. There is a few i still want and will wait for the special events.

Sign in to follow this