You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FinbarAu

Rogue Wave Containers

4 comments in this topic

247 posts
5,359 battles

I will first point out for myself, that I think that buying the 'Premium' containers for some different releases is worth it and some are absolutely not worth your cash. This is because, for the company, these are profit. By being willing to purchase some, I, with my wallet, encourage them to give loot box options that are worth it.

A prime example was not last Christmas, but the year before, I bought 7 containers and I am still using the Premium time I got from those containers and have over 200 days left.

An example of containers I didn't care about? Honour and Glory. I didn't see the worth in them. Sure, I could have gotten fast access to a premium captain and a shiny ship, but frankly, I got them anyway. Not a cent spent.

That said, I have been looking at the Rogue Wave containers and thought to myself 'Old Man, these look to have some shiny's.' so took it upon myself to purchase 7 of them.

Well, 14 days Premium time, 10K coal, 100K Captains XP, a permenant camo for my Groz (with a +20% Credit bonus) and 30 single use Camo with some very nice bonuses, ......of yeah and 105 of those fuel tokens i'll likely never touch except at the end to buy camos.

The point is, do I think this lot of Lootboxes are worth it? Yes, not in excess, but these arent just giving some pretty flags, but some rather nice handouts. Not comparable to Christmas lootboxes, but little is.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
3,267 posts
15,900 battles

Hmmm. I do have a Telstra bill to pay...

[P_O_I]
[P_O_I]
67 posts
783 battles

Black Friday and Christmas containers were WAY better.

[KAMI]
1,359 posts
11,740 battles
22 minutes ago, Lee_Hongjin said:

Black Friday and Christmas containers were WAY better.

he already made it clear vvv

22 hours ago, FinbarAu said:

Not comparable to Christmas lootboxes, but little is.

• Bad 1