Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

Annoying loud sounds

13 comments in this topic

666 posts
5,322 battles

Did anyone notice the wind or sea sound is annoyingly loud?

• Cool 1

[1NATN]
557 posts
18,370 battles

All I hear is the sweet, sweet sound of aircraft plunging into the depths again and again and again...

• Funny 2

[LBAS]
866 posts
9,148 battles

Still better than Kaga plane flying pass you and giving you a signal

666 posts
5,322 battles

The loud plane issue is also a thing. I don't know why it hasn't fixed yet. 

Administrator
208 posts

Hello, @mr_glitchy_R 🙂

We noticed that you're pretty annoyed with the loud sound, and it seems like you are not able to adjust it via game setting, are you?

We will take a note and report it to the relevant department once we get more similar opinions.

Thank you for your feedback!

[SEARN]
651 posts
10,685 battles
On 6/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

Did anyone notice the wind or sea sound is annoyingly loud?

On 6/27/2019 at 11:31 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

The loud plane issue is also a thing. I don't know why it hasn't fixed yet. 

Yes I have experienced this also. Suddenly some environmental sounds are waaaay louder than they should be. Also with the planes, all of a sudden it will sound so loud like a squadron has just barely flown over my funnels, but when I check on minimap there are no planes within 10 km of my ship. :Smile_amazed:

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles

Yea, CV's planes sound's source of direction are still a little bit buggy.
Imo for op's problem, might have connection with zooming ship.
When closer look, sound of waves will get louder.
But then when you're zooming out, the waves sound didn't lowering, thus you've got high envi's sound.

666 posts
5,322 battles
On 6/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, GOMBEE8626 said:

We noticed that you're pretty annoyed with the loud sound, and it seems like you are not able to adjust it via game setting, are you?

Actually I can. But the sea sound difference isn't that far. However, adjusting the environment's sound until the lowest means I barely hear other environments sounds.

4 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

Yes I have experienced this also. Suddenly some environmental sounds are waaaay louder than they should be. Also with the planes, all of a sudden it will sound so loud like a squadron has just barely flown over my funnels, but when I check on minimap there are no planes within 10 km of my ship. :Smile_amazed:

So glad I'm not the only one.

1 hour ago, MissMeMiss said:

Imo for op's problem, might have connection with zooming ship.
When closer look, sound of waves will get louder.
But then when you're zooming out, the waves sound didn't lowering, thus you've got high envi's sound.

The sound is reduced when I'm zooming in and when I switch to 1st person view. Kinda weird.

[P_O_I]
[P_O_I]
64 posts
662 battles

When changing speed on German ships, the bell is really high pitched and I think its disturbing.

666 posts
5,322 battles

Spotted another problem. When I kill a ship, the sound effects volume levels are sometimes inconsistent. There are two sounds effects when I kill a ship. Usually the first one is very low and the second one are very high. And sometimes, both sounds are playing at the same levels.

Administrator
208 posts
13 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Spotted another problem. When I kill a ship, the sound effects volume levels are sometimes inconsistent. There are two sounds effects when I kill a ship. Usually the first one is very low and the second one are very high. And sometimes, both sounds are playing at the same levels.

Hello, @mr_glitchy_R 🙂

We're sorry that you've encounted another problem:fish_panic:

We will report it to the relevant department, but at the same time we'd like to ask you to contact our Player Support team.

I assume that they might help you much quicker.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles

Oh yea, I've got like half second delay cannon firing sound and it's often happening. If my ship shooting, the sound emit as it's fire. But when teammate or enemy shooting, like 75% chance it will be delayed like half second. Usually if it's connectivity issue, then the whole game & ship movement are lagging. But any others thing are okay but the delayed sound, so I don't think it's a connectivity issue and it is a bug.

Sign in to follow this