You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GOMBEE8626

Update 0.8.5 Bug Report Thread

23 comments in this topic

Administrator
373 posts

[Update] 08:00 UTC+8, 27th June 2019

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.8.5 update? How's everything going so far? Especially, how's our new type and limited event Rogue Wave?

As you've already noticed, there are several changes and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshot or replay files would be much appreciated.

Also, please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.8.5 only.

Therefore if you have any problems not related to this update, kindly use the normal Bug report web page.

Action Status!

[FORCE]
2,191 posts
11,654 battles

I'd like to report the bug on user BGM. It does not play at all since I update the game. I have reset the settings, and replace the folder with a new one. But it still does not play the BGM.

Administrator
373 posts
2 minutes ago, Sir_Feather said:

I'd like to report the bug on user BGM. It does not play at all since I update the game. I have reset the settings, and replace the folder with a new one. But it still does not play the BGM.

Thanks for the report, @Sir_Feather :fish_aqua:

Actually it's a known issue and our department in charge has been trying to fix the problem.

We're sorry for the inconvenience! BGM is so important while playing games...

• Cool 1

[STMP]
103 posts
10,573 battles

So someone has problems like this. Sometimes you get damage,HP indicator are white. Then it disappears.
image.png.6082088a01afb0aed19304ebc8345722.png

[VENOM]
115 posts
3,532 battles

Played 2 matches, game froze (mouse cursor still responsive) and got a critical error message. Restarted, played another match, game froze again. 

The games I played were savage mode.

*EDIT* The problems were after the 0.8.5 update. 

Am pink because of it. And it just happened again

After updating graphics driver and scanning fixing the game files, tried hopping into a match and the game crashed. (21:08, June 29) guess I am pink for 12 matches now.

Edited by Dendi_Superman

[VNR]
69 posts
7,456 battles

I saw profile other player and they same with my Clan, but they in other =_=! .

Actually it happen on Path Clan Tag.

Edited by quyprocm

Beta Tester
34 posts
12,309 battles
12 hours ago, NineKunG_TH said:

So someone has problems like this. Sometimes you get damage,HP indicator are white. Then it disappears.
image.png.6082088a01afb0aed19304ebc8345722.png

This bug has something to do with the wow mod-station.  If you disable the mods, the health bar will go back to normal. At least WG now know where the problem lies. 

[NZ]
2 posts
13,021 battles
19 hours ago, Dendi_Superman said:

Played 2 matches, game froze (mouse cursor still responsive) and got a critical error message. Restarted, played another match, game froze again. 

The games I played were savage mode.

Happens to me a lot ( every 2 - 3 battles ) after 8.5 update. I play Battle mode. Switched to Co-Op so as not to hinder my team mates. Still happens.

52 posts
20,742 battles
On 6/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, Sir_Feather said:

I was about to make a bug report on this problem too.
yea, the users BGM seems to be broken on this update.

[OAKUM]
2,104 posts
15,796 battles

id like to report that the NAVAL BATTLES , is not counting my games that i have been having in US cruisers.... ive been having real good games in my cruisers, but they havent counted towards naval battles, even though its enabled....

:Smile-angry:

6 posts
1,774 battles

Hi there,

The Hall of Fame is not updating the current date game progress. Somehow it reflect the status on the date 26th June 2019.

Regards

Chris

[BALI]
8 posts
3,311 battles

uuuhh... after this update my game version are gone,, well its not big problem and game are fine,, but it take effect at mod, can't see my skin mod...

WorldOfWarships64_2019_06_30_15_47_18_367.png.1b77e1387b89a20c5eb8f51960a15873.png

1 post
878 battles

Hi,

I am having the following issues since the upgrade...

Graphics are blocky, ships seem to sail in the air, and islands seem to float.

I cant get a torpedo guide path for my destroyer, but it works for my cruiser.

its kind of unplayable for me at the moment.

Hope you can assist.

Regards Grandpa_Tanker

[ANMSK]
6 posts
4,005 battles

Current issue.

If in close proximity to allied ship I am being penalized for firing at an Allie, happened 4 times in the previous 2 days. Not happy Jan !

[CLAY]
137 posts

Patch 0.8.5.1 messed up the audio. Every sounds are muffled. Guns sounded inconsistent. Guns volume is set about a quarter less than the rest but it's the loudest among all sounds. All audio settings are not touched before or after patch 0.8.5.1.

52 posts
20,742 battles
8 hours ago, Quithelion said:

Patch 0.8.5.1 messed up the audio. Every sounds are muffled. Guns sounded inconsistent. Guns volume is set about a quarter less than the rest but it's the loudest among all sounds. All audio settings are not touched before or after patch 0.8.5.1.

I second this.

Was reaching my speaker's cable to check if they're loose or something, but no. Any other games are fine, just WoWs is muffled.

• Cool 1

48 posts
5,418 battles

Faced a bug when tried to apply alternate camo colour scheme on HMS Cossack. And a Messer(octopus class dd) became invisible in savage battle.

Administrator
373 posts
On 7/6/2019 at 5:34 PM, Satyanwesi said:

Faced a bug when tried to apply alternate camo colour scheme on HMS Cossack. And a Messer(octopus class dd) became invisible in savage battle.

Hello commander, sorry for the late response. Are you still suffering from this issue? If yes, could you please provide the screenshot?

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,549 posts
40,115 battles

Penetration still bugged

7 hours ago, MatterCore said:

This is wad the Patch notes presented

1948274243_Screenshot_2019-07-12WorldofWarshipsAsia-freeonlinemultiplayernavalwargameaboutbattleships.thumb.png.d994ac7fec3ff7991c4c0b366b4db06f.png

and this is wad I saw in battle, an example 1 Penetration but no damage

Some battle I got 3 pen with same result ZERO damage as well

shot-19_07.12_08_18.45-0631.thumb.jpg.fa44f4cce16b5b4fd70d39622365e2bf.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/95lfad759iq6j98/20190712_081613_PRSB109-Sovetsky-Soyuz_47_Sleeping_Giant.wowsreplay/file

[STMP]
103 posts
10,573 battles
23 ชั่วโมง ที่ผ่านมา, MatterCore พูดว่า:

Penetration still bugged

maybe u hit AA ?

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,549 posts
40,115 battles

need a correction for Benham's Camo

shot-19.07.22_22.01.09-0067.jpg

[LBAS]
358 posts
6,901 battles

My sound is bugged. Collision avoidance is off but the auto-steer sounds keep activating at corners, even though the ship doesnt actually do so. Its making sticking to islands irritating