You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mr_glitchy_R

This the second time I agree with Zoup's concerns

67 comments in this topic

670 posts
5,322 battles

I'm afraid that the WoT manager is moving into WoWS.

Wargaming is basically becoming just what Gaijin is and doing exactly what they have been and are doing to War Thunder, and I am terrified about this fact since I really enjoy WoWs and also played it for almost 3 years now,  I don't what this game to go like what war thunder has become.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
155 posts
7,749 battles

To be honest, when this guy says he is concerned, we all should also be. I mean sure some people have been calling him out for shilling with WG's questionable moves. But compared to the other CCs, I'd choose to hear what he says over the other ones (I'm not going to mention their names) because he's rather neutral.

• Cool 1

1,893 posts
6,031 battles

WarGambling:

wot serb.jpg

Edited by Paladinum

479 posts
1,474 battles

Doesn't matter what Zoups said, Our Asian server population still reacted quite positively to most of the WG changes lately.

Just send our Asian players to go NA, RU and EU to preach change, adapt and overcome etc

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[KCSEA]
123 posts
5,822 battles
10 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

Doesn't matter what Zoups said, Our Asian server population still reacted quite positively to most of the WG changes lately.

Just send our Asian players to go NA, RU and EU to preach change, adapt and overcome etc

Expect them to be met with torches and pitchforks though.

Especially from NA.

• Funny 4

670 posts
5,322 battles
1 hour ago, tsuenwan said:

Is it? Are you just pointing out those who active in the forum? I believe there are some players in this server that agree with what Zoup's said. We can't just being so desperate with what the game has changed.

670 posts
5,322 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

To be honest, when this guy says he is concerned, we all should also be. I mean sure some people have been calling him out for shilling with WG's questionable moves. But compared to the other CCs, I'd choose to hear what he says over the other ones (I'm not going to mention their names) because he's rather neutral.

Agree. He's not like any other CCs that only review some premium ships, changes, and games. He's the one cares with the game's developments. But what can we players do anyway? WG is slowly encouraging their players to pay and pay and pay. Because money solves everything no?

• Bad 1

179 posts
5,885 battles

We need ships that had water under their keels , had real sailors aboard , that really fired their guns , that means mid to low tiers

this has become World of "what if " warships

where`s my Repulse/Renown

bit sad really

Edited by chicony56

Administrator
216 posts

Thank you for your concerns, captains. Well noted.

Even though we can't say anything regarding this thread officially,

but we do understand your feelings and we're sorry for anything not like as good as your expectations 😥

We're glad to hear your voices always.

• Cool 2

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
1 hour ago, chicony56 said:

where`s my Repulse

Sunk by TBs off the coast of Kelantan.

• Funny 2

479 posts
1,474 battles
2 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Is it? Are you just pointing out those who active in the forum? I believe there are some players in this server that agree with what Zoup's said. We can't just being so desperate with what the game has changed.

Based on their own stats published here: https://stats.wotapi.ru/stats/wows/ru/total

Asian server had the most positive population trend. as well as CV population desity

WGAsiaJun.thumb.jpg.e61c7f42d1fe0a7cfe015d7451b08f03.jpg

Compare with RU and NA.

WGRUJun.thumb.jpg.9c13b77a123709c034acc346f17426b1.jpgWGNAJun.thumb.jpg.48c63669510c58a0fd1fe8917ad2db09.jpg

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles

This is where I say:

I TOLD YOU SO.

when practically all what I have said is condensed into that one clip.

[LBAS]
5,187 posts
30,419 battles

Why he sound like master Yoda ?:Smile_amazed:

Edited by MatterCore

[SMOKE]
657 posts
10,057 battles

Those points .. well most of us had discussed and mentioned that for some times already .. we all know what ..

1,893 posts
6,031 battles

I swear, WarGambling, I swear... If this goes through... I swear...

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
155 posts
7,749 battles
8 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Isn't that shell used by British BBs (or Conqueror's 457mm)? I mean Conqueror's 457 AP alpha damage used to be the highest (second only to Kremlin). But of course 98% of Conqueror players never use it because the stock 419mm guns work much better with HE.

[66666]
26 posts
5,337 battles
13 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

🙂

So Kind of like British short fuse AP. More ammo only useful when you get a broadside, and all the new ships come with armoured noses, yay, our prayers have been answered. More bouncing ammo.

Here I was hoping that they will eventually give more lines better AP angles, like say the KM Cruisers, Hell even the BB's, at least then the occasional time it actually hits a ship it might pen rather than bounce.  

1,893 posts
6,031 battles
Just now, SycoraX81 said:

Here I was hoping that they will eventually give more lines better AP angles, like say the KM Cruisers, Hell even the BB's, at least then the occasional time it actually hits a ship it might pen rather than bounce.  

German AP shells in this game have bad drag coefficient, which determines the speed of the shells while travelling (bad drag coef = more velocity lost during flight), in turns determines the penetration of the shells at different ranges. So long-ranged shots are severely prone to bounce.

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles

No. The answer first should be what they want to use the semi-AP for. It is a gimmick. If they want to rebalance ineffective AP, there are currently many ways to implement it game wide. Who gets this semi-AP? Who doesn't? If HE is now ineffective because some people in their "infinite wisdom decided to keep increasing armour thickness in new lines", make IFHE more accessible. Tweak the angle mechanics constants. Cooeficient of drag.

No. This semi-AP looks, sounds, feels, tastes and smells like a new gimmick which we do not need more of.

What we need is more Quality of Life improvements.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles

Oh let's not even talk about the upcoming Benham. TRB for Shima? No. Rapidreloading torpedoes for a T9? Yes.

• Cool 1

670 posts
5,322 battles
2 hours ago, tsuenwan said:

Based on their own stats published here: https://stats.wotapi.ru/stats/wows/ru/total

Asian server had the most positive population trend. as well as CV population desity

WGAsiaJun.thumb.jpg.e61c7f42d1fe0a7cfe015d7451b08f03.jpg

If you are talking about the amount of players in this server, then yes. There are a lot. and the peak is very high. But, do you know the amount of players that actually like the updates? That's the thing that I really have a doubt with.

Anyway, the peak really shows something. Asia has the highest peak, because there are a lot of players in it compared to RU and NA. If you compare this server with EU, EU has significantly higher record 45448 compared to Asia 27570. But, if you look at the date beside it, it shows you that the highest record were mostly in 2015-2018. Which wasn't in the era of CV rework. And even if you compare the two servers in the current meta, EU still win in terms of players quantity. (Look at max 24h online). And those stats can change every time.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
3 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

If you are talking about the amount of players in this server, then yes. There are a lot. and the peak is very high. But, do you know the amount of players that actually like the updates? That's the thing that I really have a doubt with.

Anyway, the peak really shows something. Asia has the highest peak, because there are a lot of players in it compared to RU and NA. If you compare this server with EU, EU has significantly higher record 45448 compared to Asia 27570. But, if you look at the date beside it, it shows you that the highest record were mostly in 2015-2018. Which wasn't in the era of CV rework. And even if you compare the two servers in the current meta, EU still win in terms of players quantity. (Look at max 24h online). And those stats can change every time.

Correct. People should look at the averages which is more representative of the long term numbers. Numbers can spike because "I want to get that spiffy new OP super duper ship with super guns". And Europe is divide into two regions: CIS and Europe. Asia numbers may be increasing slightly the past two years because of the other Asia server people keeps forgetting about and that people are migrating from there to the Asia proper server.

1,893 posts
6,031 battles
12 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Oh let's not even talk about the upcoming Benham. TRB for Shima? No. Rapidreloading torpedoes for a T9? Yes.

Well let NOT put TRB on Shima, for obvious reason.

The thing is, US 10,5 km torpedoes are some of THE BEST in the game (US 16,5 km torps are a different story). Per torp reload time is much better than Z-52's 10,5 km torps (~21s vs 22,5s, like, WTF) and much higher damage. Quad tubes simply reduces the reload per salvo (compare to Fletch or Gear) with the same reload time per torp so it's really strong.
So yeah, 8 of those torps per broadside is already scary. 16 is essentially nightmarish.

15 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

The answer first should be what they want to use the semi-AP for.

German ships because their AP are simply horrible at range?

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
9 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

German ships because their AP are simply horrible at range?

There are other ways to fix it like *cough*improvethedispersion*cough*. I find that (on the receiving end) ranged german AP does okay provided one condition is met: They hit. To cause damage to a ship, the shell needs to make contact first. It is a sequence of events that must happen in a particular order.

• Cool 1