You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greywolfsdb2013

So discouraging to play Ranking...

18 comments in this topic

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
43 posts
7,186 battles

So discouraging to play Ranking these days.

What troubles me is how the MM balances the game. I always get the end of the short stick with more newbies(just 300-400games) on rentals while the other side has rentals, but are played by veterans. It really shows in the game. Or their ranked 15 or 18, but are actually vets. While I get real ranked 15s or 18s. And it's almost everyday. 

Whilst you do your best...these kids ruin it. :Smile_amazed::Smile_sad:

shot-19.06.24_02.48.20-0611.jpg

shot-19.06.24_02.47.59-0157.jpg

shot-19.06.24_02.48.13-0570.jpg

Edited by greywolfsdb2013
Removing names...or making it less obvious.
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,247 posts
12,396 battles

Might count as naming and shaming.

Edit out the names if you are going to post stats like this.

Could get modhammered.

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Might count as naming and shaming.....

Except they obviously feel no shame or they wouldn't tax a team like that.

• Funny 1

[NAU]
168 posts
5,321 battles

Yes it is. Ive only played a hand full of games just to see how it was and never been back. My 1st 3 games all lost and we were ripped only sunk 1-2 enemy ships. In each game there was only 2 of us with owned ships the rest were rental. They would sail straight into the cap and get torpd if not spotted and focused to death at the start. To deal with this every game.......... makes you want to just quit.

[EX0]
289 posts
14,611 battles

plus with cvs around, it really boils to cv duels. imo its the wrost season.

[HMASW]
1,849 posts

I got to rank 11, I'm very happy with my achievement, I used rental ships ( because I only have two t10s because I hate high tier)...  By the time I got to rank 11 people were starting to throw games just to keep stars, so I'll wait for next rank season .... My flint will have to wait on the shop shelf some more. .. The grind & the headaches are not worth the angst....    :Smile_izmena:

Gimmie randoms any time.. Much easier on the health & mental sanity....:Smile_trollface:

:cap_rambo:

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
522 posts
23 時間前、mr_glitchy_R の発言:

62644774_2488895854468674_7228346222368945831_n.thumb.jpg.a4b905851e200e52eba4e61e0b427bd7.jpg

People always got temporary/sudden memory loss when they get good team, so they always got bad team in their mind.:Smile_trollface::Smile_popcorn:

Edited by spixys
  • Funny 1

[TLS]
120 posts
6,109 battles

Talk about random in Ranked and i'm start raging as hell 

(which btw not the last season or any previous season, just this one in particular)

I not hate people who own rental ship but the season that WG let you access most of tier 10 so in everyway u will see one or 2 or half of the team in rental, meanwhile u have to deal with the crap that these dude either don't have the skill in particular to play them or just plain noob around without noticing teamplay.

I got so much salt because I got kick from the door step to rank 7 down to rank 10 match after match when I played to win, not to save star.

Also always got crap MM give me people with no brain and no sense of teamplay, just farm dmg while I struggle to go cap the base in raining hell from all side.

:cap_old::cap_old:

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles
1 minute ago, appoclyse said:

Talk about random in Ranked and i'm start raging as hell 

(which btw not the last season or any previous season, just this one in particular)

I not hate people who own rental ship but the season that WG let you access most of tier 10 so in everyway u will see one or 2 or half of the team in rental, meanwhile u have to deal with the crap that these dude either don't have the skill in particular to play them or just plain noob around without noticing teamplay.

I got so much salt because I got kick from the door step to rank 7 down to rank 10 match after match when I played to win, not to save star.

Also always got crap MM give me people with no brain and no sense of teamplay, just farm dmg while I struggle to go cap the base in raining hell from all side.

:cap_old::cap_old:

Do I have to repin that game where 2 rentals and a n00b Haku somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat? :3

[TLS]
120 posts
6,109 battles
8 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Do I have to repin that game where 2 rentals and a n00b Haku somehow snatched victory from the jaws of defeat? :3

TOO MUCH SALT AND RAGEEEEEEEEE IN THIS SEASON :fish_palm:

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles

From what I see, everyone wants to play a bb and that is where things go horribly wrong. It means that people cannot respond quickly enough if things go horribly wrong. Future ranked should have minimum of 2 of BB/CV, 2CA and 2DD with the last space being either a CA/DD. Too many BBs turns it into a game of attrition. 

[HMASW]
33 posts
17,022 battles

This is a game, don't enjoy ranked, don't play ranked.

As far as rental ships giving people who haven't ground ( past tense of grind) to T10 an opportunity to participate this is probably not a bad thing.  In theory after a couple of matches they would pass as well.

Regardless of what WG do in ranked there will always be complaints,  I remember the T6 season, similar compliant.

Napoleon once made the observation that it was amazing the things a soldier would do to earn piece of ribbon and shiny tin.  The same observation applies to those who grind for pixels. 

• Cool 1

[MRI]
1,858 posts
10,798 battles

This is why I don't play Ranked. It is basically Randoms with smaller teams.

I already have enough salt from bad winrate teammates in high-tier Randoms, I don't need play Ranked to get more.

• Cool 1

[HMNZ]
249 posts
4,570 battles

I really enjoyed it. I used my Salem with a 19 pointer, a Yamamoto (12) and a rental Shimakaze (16). only played about 50 games and got as far as 10, finished 11th.

Win rate was shite, but damage got better as I played and was a good help to the team towards the end.

Whichever team got the "push on" first, seemed to have the advantage in the that the opposition back pedalled.

certainly different play style from Random in that no one seemed to camp at the rear.

Agree with others that having brackets and no camo, I was certainly targeted. Maybe in future the ships have a special flag and unless you visually see the flag you would not know any difference.

[HMASW]
1,849 posts
17 hours ago, appoclyse said:

its called "Equal Opportunity".......  too much brain power is required to find other people with brains....

"MM working as intended....."

[HMASW]
1,849 posts
17 hours ago, appoclyse said:

TOO MUCH SALT AND RAGEEEEEEEEE IN THIS SEASON :fish_palm:

I've been in all the ranked seasons.... which was the season without too much salt? 

:Smile_teethhappy: