Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_VentureWang

Can you restrict CV to one each side every game

13 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,062 battles

The game experience of DD is so bad, every game each side two CVs,  DD is so weak on coutering plans, continuous rockets plans makes the experience becomes so bad for DDs, what DD can do in such games? if plans coming, turns back and looking for assistance from other vessels, sometime bravely go ahead for spotting or capturing however be taught by plans, one trip of rocket plans can make a DD under half of its health, I do not know why WG made CV like this, it's a ship's game, not plan's game, a good CV player can make the other side clashes quickly, no one spoting, all ships gurthers togther and wait for eating shits, no body dares to charge, every one wait for others spotting for him, just wish WG can make some change, if can restrict each side max one CV only may can improve something, the players should be encouraged to charge and fight but not after 10 mins still go around in base area.

670 posts
5,322 battles
14 hours ago, Capt_VentureWang said:

The game experience of DD is so bad, every game each side two CVs,  DD is so weak on coutering planes, continuous rockets planes makes the experience becomes so bad for DDs, what DD can do in such games? if planes coming, turns back and looking for assistance from other vessels, sometime bravely go ahead for spotting or capturing however be taught by planes, one trip of rocket planes can make a DD under half of its health, I do not know why WG made CV like this, it's a ship's game, not planes game, a good CV player can make the other side clashes quickly, no one spoting, all ships gurthers togther and wait for eating shits, no body dares to charge, every one wait for others spotting for him, just wish WG can make some change, if can restrict each side max one CV only may can improve something, the players should be encouraged to charge and fight but not after 10 mins still go around in base area.

There fixed it.

If you don't like how CVs abuses DDs, why don't you move to other classes?

Otherwise Learn, adapt, and overcome.

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
6 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

Or learn to become the abuser by playing CV.

Anyway, natural attrition and disinterest will pare down CV numbers in the long run.

Edited by dejiko_nyo

Beta Tester
59 posts
2,006 battles
15 hours ago, Capt_VentureWang said:

The game experience of DD is so bad, every game each side two CVs,  DD is so weak on coutering plans, continuous rockets plans makes the experience becomes so bad for DDs, what DD can do in such games? if plans coming, turns back and looking for assistance from other vessels, sometime bravely go ahead for spotting or capturing however be taught by plans, one trip of rocket plans can make a DD under half of its health, I do not know why WG made CV like this, it's a ship's game, not plan's game, a good CV player can make the other side clashes quickly, no one spoting, all ships gurthers togther and wait for eating shits, no body dares to charge, every one wait for others spotting for him, just wish WG can make some change, if can restrict each side max one CV only may can improve something, the players should be encouraged to charge and fight but not after 10 mins still go around in base area.

1.Keep AA off. (unless youre in a smoke with no radar cruiser around/you re gonna get spotted by a surface ship)

2. Stay near a HIGHER TIERED cruiser/AA BB. The high tier part is important since same tier AA will never shoot down enough planes. Dont need to be hugging them. just stay in 3.5-3 km range. 

3. DONT RUSH CAPS !

4. Dont solo if you dont have smokes. even then avoid it. 

Though i agree that one cv per team is reasonable.

1,893 posts
6,031 battles
24 minutes ago, SGTAWE said:

3. DONT RUSH CAPS !

Literally only 1% of DD players remembers this, except those weird DDs captains who always sail away from the cap points for whatever reason (mostly Shima)...

Edited by Paladinum

670 posts
5,322 battles
55 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Or learn to become the abuser by playing CV.

That can be done too. But then the OP will complain again because RNG mess his day.

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
33 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

That can be done too. But then the OP will complain again because RNG mess his day.

These beggars are being fussy choosers...

[SMOKE]
657 posts
10,057 battles
4 hours ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

There fixed it.

Otherwise Learn, adapt, and overcome.

That unfortunately is a very passive thoughts, each and every ship type, class, and tier should be allowed to be able to play , play decent and perform ( if the player play well ) right now this is not the case in game so balancing that with either a significant buff to all DD and CL are needed or restriction to a certain kind of ships ( and not just CV ) might be asked for, hey do remember DD are limited by 4 per battle too .. so why not CV ... I play DD also and I can relay ... 2 CV .. well I've been in game with 8 vs 8 and there is 3 CV per side .. and of course that mean mid tier and where mid tier surface ships pretty much had zero counter play to aerial attacks

Yes there are tactical move that any DD can do to try not to be abused but that also take away the DD ability to go out and do its part mostly , its a case of yes it can be deal with but at the cost of not doing anything positive on the DD's part ; is that a healthy situation for a whole class of ships at all

Edited by Mechfori

670 posts
5,322 battles
51 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

That unfortunately is a very passive thoughts, each and every ship type, class, and tier should be allowed to be able to play , play decent and perform ( if the player play well )

The problem is not the allowance but the OP's skill. Playing DDs right now in this meta is not a good option IMO. That's also combined by the fact that he's still lacking of experience when it came to countering avoiding CV. So I suggest he should move to the other class for a while. When it came to balancing and stuff like that, I really don't trust WG anymore. I mean, just look at what they done with YY and CM.

[TLS]
1,351 posts
16,879 battles
10 minutes ago, mr_glitchy_R said:

I mean, just look at what they done with YY and CM.

Problem: Radar. Solution: Don't nerf radar. Problem: Car engine won't start. Solution: Change brakes. Welcome to wg car mechanics inc.

• Funny 3

1,893 posts
6,031 battles
20 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Problem: Radar. Solution: Don't nerf radar. Problem: Car engine won't start. Solution: Change brakes. Welcome to wg car mechanics inc.

Conqueror:

problem: firepower too strong, absurd range, excessive survivability, stealthier than some cruisers

WG solutions: raise citadel, buff heal, doing absolute nothing about firepower and range

• Funny 1

2 posts
1,062 battles

I moved from China server wher still in version 7.3 to Asia server and played for about 100 games, it's not like some body said like you do not like eat meat why not you eat fish, waht my feeling now is the phenomenon is so negative in the game, the game was lead by CVs, good CV means good spotting, good controlling, as I said it's a ship's game, not a plan's game,  ships shall be the major part of this game, but not plans.

670 posts
5,322 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_VentureWang said:

I moved from China server wher still in version 7.3 to Asia server and played for about 100 games, it's not like some body said like you do not like eat meat why not you eat fish, waht my feeling now is the phenomenon is so negative in the game, the game was lead by CVs, good CV means good spotting, good controlling, as I said it's a ship's game, not a plane's game,  ships shall be the major part of this game, but not planes.

There fixed it. Again. Otherwise, if you really meant to say that, planning is an integral part of this game.

You also mentioned that "the game was lead by CVs, good CV means good spotting, good controlling" So you want CV players to be bad? No CV players will do that.

The meta is changing and you have to adapt again no matter what. If you have frustration the easiest way is to leave or quit the game. The game doesn't enforce you to play everyday.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this