Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Project45_Opytny

Unstable connection makes game unplayable

3 comments in this topic

84 posts
1,397 battles

From about 9PM this night I have been suffering from poor and unstable connection and this have significantly hindered me from playing the game properly.

My location is Shanghai, China and I have played the game in Asia Server since March this year. Though generally speaking the connection has been acceptable in this monthes, the connection quality tonight is awful: unexpected drops are frequent (I experienced five disconnections in a row tonight, including instances of suffering two disconnections in a single match) and it takes at least three minutes to reconnect and usually I have already been sink by enemies or lagged behind my teammates (I have been farming in Operation Narai this night) in this period. I have purchased a third-party acceleration service for the game but that does not seem to work, as I still experience 200+ ping values and frequent connection drops.

I hope this problem would be remedied as soon as possible.

Edited by Project45_Opytny
Fixing typos

Administrator
216 posts

Hello commander, well noted.

We're sorry for the inconvenience first of all, and will try our best to provide better condition for you to play WoWS.

Also our Player support team might help you out with this issue(not all the time though, unfortunately😥) so we'd like to recommend to contact them with your PC spec in detail if you're still suffered from the same issue.

Thank you for your understanding in advance!

• Cool 1

[SMURF]
1 post
4,193 battles

Hello to all. I live in Brisbane Australia, and have with the dancing ping (50 to 200ms at times.. My main account is on the SEA server. I started a new account on NA server and the ping is stable on 108ms.

I have started to play more on NA because I do so much better with a stable ping. Thanks

Sign in to follow this