You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ADMIRAL_SPUD

Graphic api upgrade to DX12

5 comments in this topic

[MHNVY]
16 posts
5,480 battles

Can a player upgrade the graphic api to DX12 from DX11 yet.
If not is it planned to make DX12 available in the game within a reasonable time frame, for players who have recent graphics card's like GF1060 and higher.
I have upgraded from a GF780 to a GF1660ti, in May.

[MHNVY]
16 posts
5,480 battles

Also what is the difference between High and Ultra in the settings in the WGC, and difference would it make in the game itself.

[FISH]
Super Tester, Privateer
15 posts
4,896 battles
On 6/21/2019 at 8:04 PM, ADMIRAL_SPUD said:

Can a player upgrade the graphic api to DX12 from DX11 yet.
If not is it planned to make DX12 available in the game within a reasonable time frame, for players who have recent graphics card's like GF1060 and higher.
I have upgraded from a GF780 to a GF1660ti, in May.

Wargaming does not currently have any plans for DX12 implementation, development takes time and it'll probably take them a few years to be able to implement any changes to the game.

9 hours ago, ADMIRAL_SPUD said:

Also what is the difference between High and Ultra in the settings in the WGC, and difference would it make in the game itself.

The only differences are the sound quality that you can choose in-game (High and Ultra) which adds more depth into the game's environment.

[SH0T]
1,369 posts
8,343 battles
7 hours ago, SwordMaster191 said:

The only differences are the sound quality that you can choose in-game (High and Ultra) which adds more depth into the game's environment.

you also need high quality speaker or headphones or it sound the same lol

[MHNVY]
16 posts
5,480 battles

I can notice the ambient sound difference between  High & Ultra, and I dont have a high quality speaker setup and without using headphones. It is quite a cool difference too.