Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

The Killer Whale Alderaan Anomaly

8 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
1,197 posts
8,104 battles

Especially annoying when you are in a 139mm gun DD and you you still try to contribute to killing a bow on BB (instead of say, a lightly armoured transport, which offers more XP) while bigger caliber ships ignore said BB to focus on transports.

Now, yes, I sometimes target the transports before other ships, but only if they are the only thing I can shoot because other ships are blocked bus island.

But come on. This isn’t Narai, those ships aren’t going to run away because you take a little more time to kill those ships shooting back at you.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
7,596 battles

Say goodbye to your makra.

star wars GIF

• Funny 2

[ANZAC]
437 posts
14,266 battles

Phhfft. Id say people that think that sailing all the way into the harbour to the docked BB is the biggest issue with this mission. 

• Cool 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,285 posts
12,464 battles
27 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Say goodbye to your makra.

star wars GIF

"Can I dress up like Darth Vader dad!?"

"Sure, I'm glad my kid's fantasy is to be a child murderer"

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,285 posts
12,464 battles
17 minutes ago, j0e90 said:

Phhfft. Id say people that think that sailing all the way into the harbour to the docked BB is the biggest issue with this mission. 

IKR.

Dude, your bullets go more than 10 feet...

[CLAY]
1,197 posts
8,104 battles
1 hour ago, j0e90 said:

1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

IKR.

Dude, your bullets go more than 10 feet...

Wait... I do that! 

Mostly in ships with either torpedos or good secondaries, or else are fast enough to get back into fight.

Less so with ships like Warspite and Arizona, which have a top speed of ‘snails pace’.

84 posts
1,397 battles

Personally speaking, I think the problem is that attacking the transpots takes little effort or time, but guarantees a splendid outcome with high EXP and credits income. While many solo players are selfish (I admit being so as soon as I discovered that even I was sunk immediately after sinking all these transports, I still ranked on the top of EXP list of our team one time.) and would grab these floating EXP pinatas as soon as they come into range.

Though you can pepper the mooring Konig with HE and set it on fire (in cruisers other than Leander), or take away large chunks of her health with AP (in Normandie, Dunkerque and Izmail; as a newbie in Asia Server I do not own a PEF and do not know how she works in this operation) when charging into the inner habor is completely possible and beneficial.

Sign in to follow this