Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Ship Scuttling at Scapa Flow

4 comments in this topic

[TF44]
114 posts
15,996 battles

And it is unconscionable to make the first announcement about an in-game event six days after it supposedly started on 14 June 2019 (according to the news announcement).

Then again, maybe it is just yet another error in an announcement that wasn't adequately proof read before being published.

Either way, I'm sure it will be updated to protect the guilty. :Smile_facepalm:

Regards

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,592 posts
5,205 battles
6 minutes ago, Angelus_Mortis said:

And it is unconscionable to make the first announcement about an in-game event six days after it supposedly started on 14 June 2019 (according to the news announcement).

Then again, maybe it is just yet another error in an announcement that wasn't adequately proof read before being published.

Either way, I'm sure it will be updated to protect the guilty. :Smile_facepalm:

Regards

I clicked the link to take part last week when it appears on the portal

[TF44]
114 posts
15,996 battles
17 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I clicked the link to take part last week when it appears on the portal

I find that extremely interesting considering the release date of the News Announcement, as stated on the announcement, both on the WoWS web sit and the in-game News portal, and the start of this subject thread are all 19 June 19.

Maybe a parallel universe exists in the WoWS world with a different timeline that is one week in advance to the normal universe. :Smile_amazed:

EDIT. However, you are indeed correct that it was included in general June Combat Missions: The Greatest Battles News Announcement.

Maybe I should have used the word "specific" instead of "first" in relation to the announcement.

Edited by Angelus_Mortis

Sign in to follow this