You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LonerPrime

Team Killing - Right click > Report: Just not good enough sometimes.

13 comments in this topic

459 posts
4,576 battles

Sorry, this might be a wasted thread as a rant but I need to get it off my head before I blow out.

Logged in to a game. Amazingly got one with no CVs while sailing my Musashi as top tier. Recipe for a good time, right?

W R O N G

Here is how it unfolded:

I proceed to a flank and dig in to support my Fiji. I start engaging 3 BBs and out of nowhere: WHAM 80% life gone. 20% of my HP and I still can't figure out how I got citadeled from the front. Only a very weird red arc that seems to be indicating that I got hit from behind. I figured it must a random shell graze arc and the real threat is to the side from some invisible BB behind an island .

But nope, 30 seconds later, I'm dead with another citadel and it was none other than the Nincompoop Massachusetts on my bloody team. Sails right behind me and them proceeds to put all his shells right into my broadside the moment I engage so I can't retaliate immediately.

So yea, I lose a good game and what does he decide to do?

tZICXxC.png

Oh yea, proceeds to bolt his ass to the edge and tries to cross over the border. Now I know people are gonna assume this was a bot. Sadly, I don't think so. Or if it was they really have made them a scarily efficient mess cause this guy was actually pinging commands to other ships to follow. Ships that were sailing in opposite direction. And his sailing wasn't even in a straight light. He was turning zig zags to the sides like a player.

Ugh, whatever it was, WG dictates not to name and shame these pieces of... junk. So I am supposed to blank their damn IDs. Crap like this and I feel the right click reporting just isn't justified enough. Yes a torp spread can be a mistake but a damn shell barrage into your broadside? The guy needs a time out for days if not weeks for this stupidity and their victims be informed that action was taken. Sigh, sorry I know I am being angry and probably unreasonable so I apologize for this useless wall of text.

/rant off

Edited by LonerPrime

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,242 posts
18,518 battles

I feel your pain. I think many of us have come across deliberate griefers in all kinds of FF games, including this one.

I got modhammered early in the piece for posting a video of a teammate in a DD plainly torping me to death... so yeah I learned the "name and shame" rule the only way I learn ANYTHING - the hard way 😛

Screenshot, vidcap, replay and post to the Bad Sportsmanship thread stickied at top of forum - all you can do.

Not much you can do about it - but I sympathise with you.

Hope you have better luck with teammates in the future.

• Cool 1

[NFB]
1,327 posts
13,930 battles

Hmmm, in this case, you may want to submit a reply, may get this guy banned.

The right click doesn’t do anything, except -1 point Karma.

Apparently, since a few updates ago, the last 15 replays are saved on your computer.

I think we would all like to see someone like that banned permanently if he does this kind of thing more often.

Interesting the damage didn't get reflected on him and killed him?

[CLAY]
2,643 posts
11,975 battles

I just don’t comprehend people like this. Deliberately a hole because they LIKE IT.

You sometimes wonder if they start a new account, buy a high tier premium ship, and go about being an a hole in the knowledge they will probably get banned or sentenced to co op or something. While leaving their main account free.

Why they would spend that sort of money on something like this, I don’t know, But I already said I don’t understand them.

Unfortunately, people who do this deliberately have nothing to lose, nothing they care about anyway.

zero karma, no prob, reported, so what, sentenced to co op, big deal, i’ll Be back after being good for a few battles. Reported to WG, what are they going to do?

Annoying thing is you don’t even get any compensation or gratification that this guy was punished.

IDEA! Those who do significant damage to other players get fined a certain amount of their winnings. What if the player that was damaged was GIVEN that xp and credits as compensation? Or would that encourage teams to go around killing their friends in order to farm?

[TLS]
3,926 posts
19,941 battles

All I am going to say that venting on the official wg channels is not going to acheive anything do to the stance some countries have on 'name and shame' and they are legally obliged to 'patrol' for these activities. But elsewhere...

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,369 battles
6 hours ago, LonerPrime said:

not to name and shame these pieces of... junk. So I am supposed to blank their damn IDs

pm me his ign 😛

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
1,548 posts

Q what would you do if teammate ram you?

A : I'll happy that he didn't shot me with gun.

Q : what would you do if teammate did shot you with gun?

A: I'll happy that he didn't hit me with torpedo.

Q what would you do if teammate did hit you with torpedoe?

A I'll happy that he didn't sink me.

Q what would you do if teammate did sink you?

A I'll happy that he help relieve me from pain and suffering of this match so I can move on to the next match

Q : very well, you are qualified to play this game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,242 posts
18,518 battles
1 hour ago, PGM991 said:

Q what would you do if teammate ram you?

A : I'll happy that he didn't shot me with gun.

Q : what would you do if teammate did shot you with gun?

A: I'll happy that he didn't hit me with torpedo.

Q what would you do if teammate did hit you with torpedoe?

A I'll happy that he didn't sink me.

Q what would you do if teammate did sink you?

A I'll happy that he help relieve me from pain and suffering of this match so I can move on to the next match

Q : very well, you are qualified to play this game.

Wut?

lol!

I mean...

WUT!?

LOL!

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,004 battles

Ive had the odd shots and players doing it to me and others on team. Most grief is when they RAM you and keep following you or any close team and chase to RAM all your health eating away, so frustrating.

[TF44]
427 posts
19,608 battles
17 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Hmmm, in this case, you may want to submit a reply, may get this guy banned.

nah they'll just repeat "since 0.74.. we have the new anti-TK system....'.

[TF44]
136 posts
18,999 battles

The world is full of oxygen thieves and septic pustules on the anus of society. Unfortunately, some of them are in WoWS, and as deliberate TKers like this ........... (appropriate descriptive adjective deliberately withheld).

The video replay sent to WG Support always makes me feel good, if nothing else.

[HKACC]
392 posts
4,597 battles

:Smile_facepalm:Never understand how this game can corroding a player mentality to the extent he start deliberately killing teammate. I mean he will ruining his own account for that.

Even on my very lowest moment, all I do is rant in the match's chat and that's all.
I've done tk before, but it's a stupid mistake and apologize immediately.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
283 posts
7,584 battles

Yea Wging don't care, you can report stuff they will tell its taken care of and see the same people the next battle. There's no interest in banning people because once banned they can't spend money on the game /shrug