You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
soccy

Open Beta or CBT invite warning

19 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
55 posts
2,724 battles

any chance for a warning of Closed Beta Test weekend invites ? ...

just asking...
Pretty sure Open Beta will be all over the web page...

Super Tester
2,725 posts

any chance for a warning of Closed Beta Test weekend invites ? ...

just asking...

Pretty sure Open Beta will be all over the web page...

Warning of invite??

And it's not test weekend anymore, it's 24/7 Closed Beta Test now. As for invite, they'll be doing another round & don't ask when. Just be updated.

Beta Tester
12 posts
33 battles

I wish I could get a warning via e-mail or something so I don't miss it... I missed the CBT invite just when I was busy with RL issues :(

Beta Tester
55 posts
2,724 battles

I blinked into RL and there wasn't any left.... wahhhh 

I think I need a new keyboard soon... this one is flooded under my drool

10 posts
5,609 battles

I think most of the invite giveaways and such are happening either on Twitter or on Facebook. I'd recommend checking the latter at least every day, that seems to be where most of the giveaways are at and they're almost definitely having more soon.

Good luck guys, may the odds be ever in your favour ^_^

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Good luck guys, may the odds be ever in your favour ^_^

seriously Ugg, you have to quote that movie, could not find a quote from a nice WWII Navy movie, maybe John Wayne

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

sounds like a Spock (star trek), sort of thing to say, when he vrsing a few of his foes, he hopes the odds are in their favor, but knows he will win out of the all the possibilities he has thought of. 

Should we start a WW2 navy quote topic, and just quote from navy movies.... ohh, it may of come from; err, there was this navy movie on 72, about PT boats, (it was on the day I posted about PT boats being in game)

Beta Tester
142 posts
484 battles

Was it about JFK and his time on a PT boat? Or maybe it might have been McHale's Navy which ran from 1962 - 1966? I guess it could have been Sea Hunt, or Midway. The list could go on and on.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You did it wrong

i already subscribe the close beta tester but didn't get the invitation code till now and i do it 1 month ago

You must follow the contest or the event, other wise they won't have their eyes look into you

and believe me i Already subcribe for over 3 months before got the code

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

getting the code is a pot luck.. to a point, if your noticed enough, and with out being noticed because your begging or complaining, or just being a door knob, then chances are being higher in the "hat" picking; I know one person was picked from a box of 20 peoples names as said person was in a rush to find a random person whom deserved to be in, not because of how long they been waiting or such, but because of what I said before.

The guys that have been from alpha to even the beta (now); have more of a role to find faults with the game, and balance changes; once they get to a point where they see only the silly reasons to why something shouldn't be added, or why it should, then they will just find out by getting the numbers in by an open beta; but until they decide that point of call, then theres the waiting game.

If your a streamer, or youtuber, and dont have a code, saying that your either one or starting up and thats why you should get a code, isnt a good enough reason as they have already chosen their marketing online players.

But, if you still super excited to get ready, maybe dress your recording room, up (if you show your mug shot) have model ships in the background, posters, and all that (you can all download the "fan kit" from the media section on the main world of warships media page)

Cheers; as for me, off to another match, and i'll keep in touch still "poi poi" (is that's how it's used? :P)

Beta Tester
38 posts
5,201 battles

ok so i bought a boat with the CBT access , now what happens . ?

please no sarcastic shit just point me in the right direction

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

ok so i bought a boat with the CBT access , now what happens . ?

please no sarcastic shit just point me in the right direction

Go to the portal, log in, hit download. Easy.

2 posts
818 battles

I wish I could get a warning via e-mail or something so I don't miss it... I missed the CBT invite just when I was busy with RL issues :(

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          So annoying!