You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

1gb patch

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
301 posts
113 battles

It's in the General Discussion of the secret forums (thus I can't into linking, I'll just send ya a PM). It's called "Update 0.3.0.3 Notes".

EDIT: Oh derp, I totally forgot about the *new* patch. Pls ignore.

Edited by skittleslol

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

ok so i cant find patch notes anywhere what is included in this 1gb patch

1 GB patch ? You must not have played for quite some time .The rest of us only got a 300 MB update, for content, and a 30 MB update for localization.

If you got a 1 GB patch, you havent played since CBT began, as that was 0.3.0.1. patch. This patch that justcame through, is the 0.3.0.4 patch.

Beta Tester
1 post
51 battles

1 GB patch ? You must not have played for quite some time .The rest of us only got a 300 MB update, for content, and a 30 MB update for localization.

If you got a 1 GB patch, you havent played since CBT began, as that was 0.3.0.1. patch. This patch that justcame through, is the 0.3.0.4 patch.

Actually I last played 4 days ago and am currently downloading a 1180.51MB patch.. 

Beta Tester
48 posts
1,030 battles

What news in that patch ?

I have been download for it 10-20 Megabyte per second in wire mode and 1 Megabyte per second in Wireless mode

Just spend  ten minutes to download it  :) i have 100 MB/S upload and download interdependence for USD 20

But it cost me an hour to open port 6881:ohmy: in firewall =_= and allow Bittorrent:izmena: Traffic in my Dual Wir area network Virtual private network Firewall Router