Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Gump

Server just died?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

18
[AMPOL]
Member
67 posts
11,526 battles

Can't connect....

EDIT:... Back in now.... but having a terrible connection the last hour or so.... and no, its not me.... everything else I do on the net is working fine.

Edited by The_Gump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
746
[HMASW]
Member
1,851 posts
10 hours ago, The_Gump said:

Can't connect....

EDIT:... Back in now.... but having a terrible connection the last hour or so.... and no, its not me.... everything else I do on the net is working fine.

The cause was too many rental ships in ranked, the server couldn't handle the number of noobs, flooding the server all at the same time.

 

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator
216 posts

Hello captain, unfortunately it seems like it didn't happen in general😞

But recently we've received some minor reports regarding server error so we will put much more attention on this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
479 posts
1,474 battles
On 6/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, GOMBEE8626 said:

But recently we've received some minor reports regarding server error so we will put much more attention on this issue.

I was wondering how major/minor are categoried by support? for server problem reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,893 posts
6,031 battles

On something that is somewhat related: 

Did the forum crash for me for half a day? Nothing was updated, no new replies and such. I couldn't edit my own comments.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
479 posts
1,474 battles
8 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

On something that is somewhat related: 

Did the forum crash for me for half a day? Nothing was updated, no new replies and such...

Same here, I couldn't reply this morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator
216 posts
20 hours ago, tsuenwan said:

I was wondering how major/minor are categoried by support? for server problem reported.

Well captain, if there's a big server issue then we normally get a plenty of player support tickets. I would say that it depends on the number of the reports. Hope this answers your question. Thanks 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator
216 posts
16 hours ago, Paladinum said:

On something that is somewhat related: 

Did the forum crash for me for half a day? Nothing was updated, no new replies and such. I couldn't edit my own comments.

 

16 hours ago, tsuenwan said:

Same here, I couldn't reply this morning

 

We apologize for the inconvenience. There was a technical problem on our forum server, so we immediately made an announcement on Portal.

Now everything looks okay, but if you're still suffering please let us know anytime. Related screenshot will be much appreciated.

Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×