Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

CV haku AP bombs

67 comments in this topic

[LGND]
311 posts
9,641 battles

getting triple citadel/ 18k damage in one filght drop ? i feel that in my DM/Worces on ranked battle......

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,366 battles
6 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Are you serious?

Maybe...:Smile_trollface:

[REPOI]
5,134 posts
21,072 battles
19 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Are you serious?

dont sit still

dont sit behind a island

WASD hack

you have no idea how wonky haku bombs are when it comes to RNG

Edited by drakon233

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

dont sit still

dont sit behind a island

WASD hack

you have no idea how wonky haku bombs are when it comes to RNG

In a BB, in ranked, supporting the cap? If I was in a position to WASD then you know I would.

Im happy to do those things you suggest if PTFO was optional.

You have played enough games with me to know im not useless.

25k AP drops is just ridiculous when I cant fight back.

2,274 posts
6,176 battles
14 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Are you serious?

WarGambling: "Yes"

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,366 battles
2 hours ago, dieselhead said:

25k AP drops is just ridiculous when I cant fight back.

In all fairness though, if you are in a BB and you are tanking citadels from the CV, then you are doing the right job keeping him from nuking your cruisers...:Smile_trollface:

Not that 25k salvos are that common anyway. Majority of the times you will only get 1 or 2 cits...

[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,463 posts
11,795 battles

APDB on Haku are you serious??
back then

APDB Midway OMG!!!

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles
18 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

In all fairness though, if you are in a BB and you are tanking citadels from the CV, then you are doing the right job keeping him from nuking your cruisers...:Smile_trollface:

Not that 25k salvos are that common anyway. Majority of the times you will only get 1 or 2 cits...

Im all for tanking in a BB, I prefer it when I can hit back though. I wouldnt complain about a random 25k drop, its happened so many times now its beyond a joke (playing ranked r5-6).

4 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

APDB on Haku are you serious??
back then

APDB Midway OMG!!!

Umm what? Not sure what you mean? Are you saying AP bombs were worse before rework or?

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles
3 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! LET'S SPREAD THE DISEASE!

Fixed.

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,366 battles
27 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Im all for tanking in a BB, I prefer it when I can hit back though. I wouldnt complain about a random 25k drop, its happened so many times now its beyond a joke

You "can" hit back. Just eat as many planes as possible and you will be hitting them back. I have no idea why people still bear the false perception that you need to hit the CV to counter it. A CV without planes is just a floating barge lol.

• Cool 1

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,251 battles

Yea so many good comments of how to counter CV's :) LMAO... Man what crap LOL.

CV's are and always will be OP, their planes vs surface ships, all the arguments for CV's are just peeps who want the low skill high OP that is CV play today.

The AP bomb crap is just more WG CV Love, they just love those little fellas :)

I took one bomb drop tonight and that was 12k damage in my T9 French Cruiser with speed boost, sector set, turning and jinking and just got clipped on the edge of the drop, thanks that 12k, we can't have our precious little CV players having to earn their XP or damage LOL.

Game later in my Mino, under 2mins into the game and I'm down from 43k to 30k, 1 rocket strike hit me, just the 1 again just clipped as I turned not a full hit, at least on the visuals. 

All the support talk for CV's to be like this are from peeps who want them as OP and low skill as possible to play, they're the same peeps that used to use manual drops on low tier matches so much that WG had to remove manual drop from low tier CV's :) Thats the type of people who support this, and anyone who speaks against them be the debil. 

• Cool 5
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[REPOI]
5,134 posts
21,072 battles
32 minutes ago, Soloun said:

Yea so many good comments of how to counter CV's 🙂 LMAO... Man what crap LOL.

CV's are and always will be OP, their planes vs surface ships, all the arguments for CV's are just peeps who want the low skill high OP that is CV play today.

The AP bomb crap is just more WG CV Love, they just love those little fellas 🙂

I took one bomb drop tonight and that was 12k damage in my T9 French Cruiser with speed boost, sector set, turning and jinking and just got clipped on the edge of the drop, thanks that 12k, we can't have our precious little CV players having to earn their XP or damage LOL.

Game later in my Mino, under 2mins into the game and I'm down from 43k to 30k, 1 rocket strike hit me, just the 1 again just clipped as I turned not a full hit, at least on the visuals. 

All the support talk for CV's to be like this are from peeps who want them as OP and low skill as possible to play, they're the same peeps that used to use manual drops on low tier matches so much that WG had to remove manual drop from low tier CV's 🙂 Thats the type of people who support this, and anyone who speaks against them be the debil. 

so, have you tried dropping APDBs on anyone before? please try with a RJ and come back to tell us how easy it is to cit everything with the low skill high OP gameplay

😃

Edited by drakon233
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[MRI]
1,982 posts
11,126 battles
1 hour ago, Soloun said:

So you were screwed over by RNG. You mean you were never citadelled by a stray BB shell before? How is this a CV issue?

1 hour ago, Soloun said:

Do you have  the replay for this? 13k damage is a lot for just being clipped - that's a full salvo's worth of damage on a perfect hit.

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles

None of this has anything to do with Haku AP bombs...just saying. Go start your own CV thread!

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,251 battles

If it happens all the time when your attacked its not being screwed over by rng, its working as intended I would think.

I don't have the replay just a screen shot just after it happened, /shrug, even if I had a CV holding a bloody knife over a corpse the CV supporters would call it fake and point out how I doctored it.

They hit way to hard, having 1 in a match per team is workable but 4 in a match sucks.

OP threads go where they go, start a new one :)

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
572 posts
4 分前、Soloun の発言:

If it happens all the time when your attacked its not being screwed over by rng, its working as intended I would think.

I don't have the replay just a screen shot just after it happened, /shrug, even if I had a CV holding a bloody knife over a corpse the CV supporters would call it fake and point out how I doctored it.

That's because you don't have one to start with.

Anyway, try harder, maybe WG might listen to you in 10 years time.

By the meantime, you can all cry your misery with heaps of support and pats in Reddit.

• Funny 1

[UNRYU]
80 posts
5,613 battles

OP? , yes

low skill?, no

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles
On 6/15/2019 at 3:19 AM, exter001 said:

OP? , yes

low skill?, no

WG made it low skill, that was their whole mission ffs.

Lets make something OP and really easy to play, that was basically their plan

then they kept them in ranked.........

[FORCE]
231 posts
8,165 battles
2 hours ago, dieselhead said:

WG made it low skill, that was their whole mission ffs.

Lets make something OP and really easy to play, that was basically their plan

then they kept them in ranked.........

If WG made it low skill, we wouldn't even need to slingshot.

Stealth torping is more low skill as long as your DD's torp can reach at least 10 km away. Especially in the meta where Russian & German DDs make the worse choice than Japanese gunboats & British DDs

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles
Just now, Sir_Feather said:

If WG made it low skill, we wouldn't even need to slingshot.

Stealth torping is more low skill as long as your DD's torp can reach at least 10 km away. Especially in the meta where Russian & German DDs make the worse choice than Japanese gunboats & British DDs

Its harder to land torps from a DD than a CV ffs. I mean is that the best you have? CV is still broken as shit. Anyone that says otherwise is full of it.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FORCE]
231 posts
8,165 battles
4 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Its harder to land torps from a DD than a CV ffs. I mean is that the best you have? CV is still broken as shit. Anyone that says otherwise is full of it.

And it is harder to nuke anything with average AA without slingshot & expect the squadron to survive through the aa bursts. Also bear in mind those 3 citadels costs you 25k. If it were DD-based torps, you would eat at least 30k from 3 hits (unless you're Kremlin)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SH0T]
893 posts
10,140 battles

Yeah and you can counter the DD, you CAN NOT COUNTER THE CV! The DD will also take a long time to reload his torps while a CV will not take long at all.

Slingshot drop is just exploit abuse plain and simple.

How is it balanced that AP bombs can citadel your ship while you have zero counter to it? You cant angle to them can you?

You can sector and try to dodge but hey, youre in a BB you arent dodging anything are you? Ive even been AP dropped in my wooster while dfaa, sector and WASD were all in effect.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
172 posts
6,435 battles

People cant understand AA blobing and think can solo with there AA is gud

*look at my 2 report while playing Auda*

Yah we just plain OP eh ?!!! :cap_book:

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this