Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LTD_FESS

Assigning Commander to premium ship requires retraining

8 comments in this topic

18 posts
2,456 battles

Assigned commander from Premium ship to another ship and then back again.  Requires retraining both times.  This should not be the case with premium ships

Premium ship benefits:

• No research required (all modules unlocked and mounted).
  • More creditsCredits earned in each battle.
  • Permanent camouflage that increases the amount of Experience gained (+50% for Tiers II-VIII, +100% for Tiers IX-X).
  • Reduced service costs.
  • Elite status from the start (use doubloons Doubloons to convert all your XP to Free XP).
  • Assigning commanders from other ships of the same nation without penalty or retraining.

[REPOI]
Senior Moderator, Alpha Tester, ST Coordinator, Privateer, Clantest Coordinator, Super Tester_
477 posts
5,017 battles

Please specify more detail. 
- Which premium ship?
- Screenshot if possible

[TDA]
[TDA]
Alpha Tester
2,211 posts
8,387 battles

What ship was the captain on before De Grasse?

18 posts
2,456 battles

Charles Martel

I moved the commander from De Grasse to Charles Martel and then a while later moved him back to De Grasse.  My understanding of  "Assigning commanders from other ships of the same nation without penalty or retraining. " was that I could do that without penalty.  It would appear the game has retained his training requirement for Charles Martel however he should be working on his level 15 points whilst in command of the De Grasse.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,416 battles

Your De Grasse captain would need to be retrained for the CM. Putting a captain from. A tech tree ship back into a premium. Does not incur any penalty.   In your case you have not paid for 100% retraining from DG to CM so the captain still needs to train back to 100%. 

18 posts
2,456 battles

Putting him back to the CM resets the counter.  I am now back to 75000 exp required but I had already achieved 40+k in the DeGrasse.  That appears now to be lost effort

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,416 battles

Because you don’t have dedicated captains in premiums. You leave them empty and only move tech tree captains into them.

Sign in to follow this