Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

AA

9 comments in this topic

[NAU]
168 posts
5,321 battles

AA is not Anti - Aircraft but more like Alcohol Anonymous. Cruising in the Flint with an Atlanta and BB we all got wasted by 1 CV the Graff Zep. AA didnt deter or stop him from coming back and with Defensive Fire on just flew in and out bombed till we both out and the BB as well eventually. So this latest patch has done what?. Something about slowing down planes or speeding them up whatever does nothing if they take 0 damage or return with more waves of planes. Looks like its staying in port from now on.

Edited by AxEyBoI

1,313 posts
5,966 battles

AA? .... what's that? is it delicious?

[NAU]
15 posts
3,533 battles

AA will becoming a bit more effective in the next patch if things stay as they are on the PTS.

Basically at the moment the continuous part of AA does its damage to a random plane in the squadron, which often results in the strikes taking no losses due to the damage being spread over all the planes.

On the PTS at the moment WG is testing continuous damage focusing on one plane at a time, which from my testing has resulted in being able to shoot down planes more consistently.

6 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

AA is not Anti - Aircraft but more like Alcohol Anonymous. Cruising in the Flint with an Atlanta and BB we all got wasted by 1 CV the Graff Zep. AA didnt deter or stop him from coming back and with Defensive Fire on just flew in and out bombed till we both out and the BB as well eventually. So this latest patch has done what?. Something about slowing down planes or speeding them up whatever does nothing if they take 0 damage or return with more waves of planes. Looks like its staying in port from now on.

The issue with the Atlanta and the Flint is that most of their AA rating is concentrated in the Flak bursts, which if the CV player is decent they will be able to dodge most if not all of the flak clouds.

[CLAY]
1,182 posts
8,076 battles
8 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

more like Alcohol Anonymous

Can I send my German BB gunners to this?

They’ve been on the booze again.

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
522 posts

AA? I thought you talk about batteries.

[SMOKE]
653 posts
10,034 battles

AA ... oh where's it I heard there's something called AA, but it seems like nobody seen it anywhere .. is it a legend, is it a myth or might be its just endangered species .. really .. we need a documentation film done on AA .. really

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles
11 hours ago, PGM991 said:

AA? .... what's that? is it delicious?

IT IS DELICIOUS ! ... it's a short abbreviation from Artificial Academy.
1672753048_ElmoPoop.gif.8b73f169d0fa2f7941a0c00876f1716e.gif
"Gakko ecchi ... shoujo ecchi ... shonen ecchi ... nyam nyam nyam nyam nyam"

[NAU]
168 posts
5,321 battles
14 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Can I send my German BB gunners to this?

They’ve been on the booze again.

That s exactly what i meant. The gunners are practically drunk and cant hit nothing or firing blanks.

[SH0T]
134 posts
25,560 battles

Pfft Fools! What can your puny AA do against planes that can withstand hurricanes!. And even if it did manage to scratch a few of them, they will just pull more out from the limitless gaping hole called CV... -_-'

Sign in to follow this