Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Eggy_Bro

Legendary Upgrade Suggestions

4 comments in this topic

[H_F]
44 posts
10,182 battles

So uh... We have a few new tier 10 ships out now and some more up and coming. While I'm sure wargaming is well on the case, it'd still be fun to speculate on what the legendary upgrades will be for the tier 10 ships still without them. 

Harugumo

Kreml

Daring

Audacious

Kleber

While we're here, why not also speculate on "Alternative playstyle" legendary upgrades. Like a Yamato upgrade for brawling

2,274 posts
6,176 battles

You don't have to suggest something that WarGambling will eventually add. They are aware of this.

They are just procrastinating gathering data to see what kind of upgrades the newer ships need.

Don't forget Salem and Bourgogne when we're at it. 

2,274 posts
6,176 battles
18 hours ago, Eggy_Bro said:

While we're here, why not also speculate on "Alternative playstyle" legendary upgrades. Like a Yamato upgrade for brawling

That is needed I think. For example, I won't use the legendary upgrade for my GK... That range nerf is horrid. Some of the "legendary" upgrades are actually detrimental to the ships. No, thank you. 

Torp range legendary upgrade for Z-52 please

Edited by Paladinum

[ULAG]
904 posts
8,366 battles

They need to rearrange the slots for legendaries. A lot of them sit in upgrade slots that otherwise hold very important ones...this in turn makes the legendary upgrade pretty much useless. Think of Yueyang's Legendary for example; Putting it as an alternative to concealment will never work. Same with Worcester where increasing the duration of radar becomes pointless as utility of short range radar is directly related to concealment of the ship.

IMO WG should add separate slots for them or atleast let us sell those for something valuable (i.e. steel, coal or doubloons). After all, the grind is huge.

Sign in to follow this