Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MD047

Let Jingles be as crap as possible again

8 comments in this topic

[MD]
96 posts

Hello WG,

I'm playing World of warships since 2016 and the reason I installed and played the game for first time was for when I've seen jingles funny, stupid, hilarious video's about this game. So my connection to this game is entirely credited to Mighty Jingles. So WG should know there's more like me out there who just enjoy good and stupid and crap videos that he make's and encourage players to join the game rather than being served as super unicums and boring MMO game players.

And I'm not really impressed with Captain Jingles voice lines. I think Jingles should be as he is in his own video's. :cap_cool:

I mean think about it anyone who watch Jingles video's they know how he acts and do stuff around. Thats what we are all looking for in captain Jingles. :cap_old:

Anyone who puts Jingles as their ship Captain will know and most importantly expect the original Jingle expressions, not some regular ship captain. At current state its kinda disappointing. So Please WG let jingles do whatever he wants, thats what we expect from him.

Another issue is his voice lines are very much sunk by effects applied. Hope that his voices will be as original as it could be as when he speaks normally

Edited by MD047
  • Cool 3

[CLAY]
2,636 posts
11,960 battles

Apparently Jingles will be recording additional voice lines at the CC summit. Let’s hope we get some more good Jingles quotes.

• Cool 2

4,490 posts
8,611 battles
17 hours ago, Muds_Revenge said:

Its called monotone

*stare at Steven Sea-gal captain*

Edited by Paladinum

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,241 posts
18,470 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

*stare at Steven Sea-gal captain*

The only sailor for whom being on fire is a sedative.

[ANZAC]
Beta Tester
602 posts
3,474 battles

jingle is a good commentator, but a crap player , leave it the way it is 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this