Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GOMBEE8626

Referral Station FAQ

1 comment in this topic

Administrator
208 posts

Hello, Captains!

As we've introduced our new Referral 2.0 program, we would like to share the frequently asked questions below.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Action Stations!

Question

Answer
  General  
 1 Why was the old referral program replaced?
How does this system interact with an old one, do I keep connections with my referrals?

The “Recruiting Station” Program doesn't replace the old referral system, but complements it, while making it more interesting and engaging for all participants. All prizes and rewards are for invited and returning playes, and referral connections from the previous version remain in “Recruiting Station”, along with new stuff. Rewards for recruiter have been changed, but in general has become more intresting, and recruiters got incentive to play with their shipmates.

2 What will happen with my old referrals? All players, whom you have invited during "Invite a friend program" don't lose their link with you and become your shipmates in “Recruiting Station”.
 3 How long will “Recruiting Station”will be working?

Recruiting Station” is one of  World of Warships features, and will remain indefinitely. But that doesn't mean it will stay in a frozen state after release — of course it can be improved and most likely will be in time.

4 Why do I need to play 15 battles to send out invites, I've been playing for a long time! If you've been playing for a long time and have many battles to your name — you can immediately invite shipmates. If you haven't played for 90 days and have already played 15 battles before - you can accept someone else's invite and become a Shipmate for that player.
  Shipmates statuses  
5 I've given an invite link to a friend. What actions should be taken next?  Your friend should follow the link, and then they should see a message that your invite was accepted. No more actions are needed. 
Now you can conquer the high seas together.

Can I check whether my Shipmate accepted my invite or not?
Where can I check my current Recruiter status and see how many shipmates

You can get info on your status, your shipmates list and how many Symbols of the 'Sea Brotherhood' they have earned on the following page:

https://friends.worldofwarships.ru/ru/players/

7 Am I someone else's shipmate?

If you're someone elses' Shipmate, than this player will be listed in your shipmates with a special icon near his nickname:

image2019-5-23_15-51-50.png

8 Why haven't you added an option to invite players into division from "Shipmates" menu or see their player's profile? Of course, such an option would be very welcome, but the Recruiting Station is a new concept, which wasn't forseen by the initial game design and architecture. So, implementing such an option would take a lot of work. So, we were forced into a choice - whether we want to introduce "Recruiting station" earlier and without this option, or introduce it later, but with an ability to invite your mate from the shipmates menu.

After deliberation, we decided that it would be much better to introduce "Recruiting station" earlier and give you access to all its new features.

9  Are there any limits on a shipmates number? No, you can invite as many people as you want.
10 Where is my invite link? I've seen it once, but can't find anymore.

You can find your invite link at recruiting station page — https://playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/en/invite/ (or regional/language equivalent), on "My Recruitment" tab.

Alternatively, ingame, you can click on your username and choose "Invite a friend". You'll be sent to the same page.

Cashback  

What conditions should be met to get cashback?

You have two or more shipmates, 
12 What purchases give you cashback Once a month you'll receive a cashback in doubloons equal to 10% of the total cost of purchases made by your shipmates in the Premium Shop. Cashback isn't provided for purchases made with any in-game currencies. 
 13 My shipmate has made a Purchase in the Premium Ship, but I haven't recieved any doubloons.
When will I get this as cashback?

You get cashback each month, on the first day. To get cashback from purchases your shipmates made in the premium shop, you need to have at least 2 shipmates.

Also, it has to be at least 30 days since the date of purchase — so, if your shipmate has made one on 3rd of June - you'll get cashback on 1st of July. But, if purchase is done on 1st of July, - you'll get cashback on 1st of August, since July has 31 days.

14  How do I find out how many doubloons will I get?

You get cashback on a first day of a month in doubloons, and it is 10% value from your shipmates purchases made in Premium shop, if you have at least 2 shipmates. And it has to be at least 30 days from a purchase. 

You can't find out in advance how many doubloons you will get, but you can at least check your shipmates list:
https://friends.worldofwarships.eu/eu/players/ (check link)

15  Why I haven't got cashback for my "old" referrals. You will get cashback each month, 10 percent value from purchases made by your shipmates in the premium shop, but only from purchases made after Recruiting Station starts. 

Recruitment station rewards  
16 Are there any instant rewards for recruiters and shipmates? Yes, there are.
In addition to all the cool stuff, a new shipmate will get 'Diana Lima', a port slot, and 7 days of premium account, after playing their first battle in World of Warships.

Recruiter also gets a reward, for his first successful invite - 400 Recruitment Points and for first 3 messages through social networks or messengers (you should use buttons provided in "My Recruitment" tab").

17 How many Recruitment points can you get?

Recruiter gets 10 Recruitment Points per shipmates battle without recruiter (maximum 1500 per week).
Also, if Recruiter plays with his shipmates, the reward is higher - 18 per battle and no limit for points per week, If this battle is a win, reward is even higher - 5 more additional points.

Battles with Recruiter and two of his shipmates yield even higher rewards - 22 Recruitment points for battle and additional 12 per win, respectively.

There is one additional condition for Recrutment points however. For a battle to be valid for crediting, you have to:

• Earn at least 150 base XP, if you play on a tier I-V ship (if you play in a division — this condition should be true for all players in a division);
  • Earn at least 300 base XP, if you play on a tier VI-X ship (if you play in a division — this condition should be true for all players in a division);
 18 Can you earn 1500 Recruitment points per week for each shipmate or all combined?
If shipmates have potentially earned more thant 1500, what will happen?

1500 Recruitment points is a maximum number of points you can get from your shipmates battles played without you. It doesnt depend on the number of your shipmates — it can be 150 battles played by one shipmate or 10 battles by 15.

In the meantime, number of Recruitment symbols you can earn with your shipmates is unlimited.

19 Are their any restrictions on Recruitment points earned? You can get 1500 Recruitment points from your shipmates battles played without you. This is a "Passive income".
In the meantime, the number of points you can get by playing actively with your shipmates isn't limited.
20 Do shipmates get Recruitment Points for battles played by their Recruiter,

No, shipmates can Earn Recruitment points from their recruiters only by being a player in a division with them. 5 per battle and 5 per victory in that battle. Or 12 per battle and 12 per victory, if there are 2 shipmates and their Recruiter in a division.

Alternatively, shipmates can also become recruiters themselves, and earn points from their new shipmates' battles. To become a Recruiter you only need 15 battles.

Important: For battle to be valid for crediting, you have to:

• Earn at least 150 base XP, if you play on a tier I-V ship (if you play in a division — this condition should be true for all players in a division);
  • Earn at least 300 base XP, if you play on a tier VI-X ship (if you play in a division — this condition should be true for all players in a division);
 21  Can shipmates buy lootboxes for themselves and their Recruiter.

Yes, shipmates can buy lootboxes for themselves and their Recruiter.

22 Is there any limit for Shipmates' Recruitment points earnings? No, there is not. Shipmates get Recruitment points from battles in a division with their Recruiter, and, Recruitment points earned together, in a division, don't have a limit.
 23 I've fulfilled all the conditions, but didn't get a reward. If your table shows shipmates or recruiters (Important - this tab isn't active if you don't have shipmates - shipmate can't immediately check his Recruiter. It will be fixed.)  and you, in fact, did fullfill the conditions - you should contact support

I've invited a freind, but we didn't get any rewards.
I've invited a friend, but I can't see whether I'm his Recuiter or not.
My shipmates are playing, but I dont get Recruitment points.

You can check your shipmates list on "My Shipmates" tab:

https://friends.worldofwarships.eu/en/players/ (link should be checked before posting)

If your friend isn't in your shipmates list - there are two possibilities:
1) If your friend is a new player - it can be possible that he didn't use your invitation 
2) If your friend is a returning player (more than 15 battles total) - it's possible he already was in a battle during last 90 days.

Also, please take into consideration that one person can only have 1 Recruiter.

25 I've played with a shipmate, but didn't get Recruitment points.

Please note:
For a battle to give your Recruitment point rewards, you have to earn at least 150 base XP, if you play on a tier I-V ship or, 300 base XP if you play on a tier VI-X ship. If you play in a division - all division members results should comply with this rule. 

This rule is made to prevent unsportsmanlike behavior (exploiting Recruiting Station mechanics)

26  How many doubloons can I get with Recruiting station?

You get cashback on a first day of a month in doubloons, and it is 10% from your shipmates purchases made in Premium shop, if you have at least 2 shipmates. And it has to be at least 30 days from date of purchase. 

In addition to that, you can get doubloons from "Recruiting station" containers, which you can purchase with Recruitment points, or recieve as a gift from your Recruiter or shipmate.

27  What will happen to my "old" referrals?

All players you have invited during the course of "Invite friends" ((warning) since 8th of February 2019)program automatically become your shipmates in Recruiting station.

(warning) Please use these dates for your region:

Region
Last backup date
CIS 08.02.2019
EU 20.02.2019
NA 20.02.2019
ASIA 28.02.2019
 28  Will there be any new items in Recruiting station stock? Of course, we are planning to continue improving Recruiting station and, most likely we will add new rewards, obtainable from "Recruiting station" containers, or available for direct purchase with recruiting points. 
29 Why do recruiters get much better reward in Recruitment points than shipmates. Yes, it's more advantageous to be a Recruiter, but let's not forget that shipmates get more possibilities - unlike Recruiter, they can become someone else's Recruiters, and be a shipmate at the same time.
30 What is the price of "Recruiting station container"? 500 Recruitment points if you buy onl for youself and 875 points for a bundle - for you and your shipmate/Recruiter.
31  How long do I need to play to get first "Recruiting station" container?

You get 400 points for your first shipmate. Then, you get 10 points per your shipmates' battles (played without you, maximum is 1500 points per week).
If you and your shipmates play together in a division - you get higher rewards and no limit for points earned per week:

18 per battle with one shipmate and no limit for points per week, If this battle is a win, reward is even higher - 5 more additional points.
With 2 shipmates Recruiter gets even more — 22 Recruitment points for battle and additional 12 per win.

Shipmates get points only for playing with their recruiter — 5 per battle and additional 5 for victory in that battle.

Please note:
For a battle to give you your Recruitment point rewards, you have to earn at least 150 base XP, if you play on a tier I-V ship or, 300 base XP if you play on a tier VI-X ship. If you play in a division - all division members results should comply with this rule. 

So, the more you play, the more containers you get. A Recruiter needs to play 3 winning battles to get his first container. Shipmates need to play much more, but let's not forget that a Recruiter can get container bundles, getting 1 container for recruiter and 1 for shipmate, with a discount.

32 I haven't recieved a mission as a returning player (win 25 times with ships of tiers IV-X). Don't worry, progress of that mission isn't shown ingame, but Recruitment station system counts your victories properly.

Sign in to follow this