You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_SmokeAlot

Problem with Changing Physical Geographical Location

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
1,832 battles

I am a Dutch guy living in Australia and have been accepted into the CGT/CBT while I was there.

This means I have been playing and testing this great game on the 'Asia server'  for the past few weeks.

Currently tho I am back in The Netherlands for a 12 week Family visit and would like to continue testing this game.

Now,

since I have physically moved from Asia to Europe ,I have been unable to log in to my wargaming.net account on worldofwarships.eu to download and install the 'client' on my computer here in Holland.

So the question is:

How do I get the game (back) to work after I switched locations and machine???

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

You can still use the ASIA client to play on the ASIA server. However, you will probably experience higher ping.

If you want to play on the EU server you need an EU account and have to apply for EU CBT. Progress from ASIA will not carry over to EU.

Beta Tester
7 posts
1,832 battles

Hi Amade. Thanks for answering so quickly.

I had been hoping I could just log-in with my existing account ,download and install the client on this (better) machine, and continue where i left off on the new local server.Bummer.

Currently downloading the client from the Asia server again and will try apply for EU CBT.