You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

plane bug back?

20 comments in this topic

[TF44]
Beta Tester
118 posts
7,259 battles

Is the bug where all your planes die in a second back or was it never fixed? Two games in a row lost all planes instantly (and not by flying into a blob of aa ships) .. fun and engaging

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles

Two answers to this question:

1) People who don't play CV: Working as intended.
2) People who play CV: This is -bleeping- ridiculous. Whoever said "CV OP" has not played enough decent CV games.

I feel your pain. Many a time my Haku planes just melt under the AA fire of a single yamato despite all the dodging.

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
1,182 posts
8,076 battles
7 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

Is the bug where all your planes die in a second back or was it never fixed? Two games in a row lost all planes instantly (and not by flying into a blob of aa ships) .. fun and engaging

This never seems to happen to me when I’m in surface ships.

Or at least it never happens when I need it to.

[MRI]
1,858 posts
10,798 battles

Urgh so this bug still isn' t fixed? I thought it was as I did not experience it recently.

[TLS]
Beta Tester
867 posts
3,944 battles

Gaede already caused my Fighter to turned Red in 5 seconds.

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles

It's the "Balance" from WG. CVs owning the game in T4-T6-T8, like a dragon soaring upon cattles, pick & eat anything they want, but then will suffer in agony against T9-T10.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[TF44]
Beta Tester
118 posts
7,259 battles

Confirmed bug today, approaching Jean Bart at 6-7 km from behind a mountain suddenly before even crossing mountain I lost all but 2 planes from a full squadron, JB was last ship alive so it wasn"t anyone else's AA.

This should have been fixed before the Prem Cv push. Very disappointing WG. 

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles
41 minutes ago, Tagnbag said:

Confirmed bug today, approaching Jean Bart at 6-7 km from behind a mountain suddenly before even crossing mountain I lost all but 2 planes from a full squadron, JB was last ship alive so it wasn"t anyone else's AA.

This should have been fixed before the Prem Cv push. Very disappointing WG. 

That does explain why occasionally my all full flight of planes suddenly evaporate while playing Aegis. Like WTF.

[SH0T]
836 posts
9,698 battles
On 6/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Tagnbag said:

Thats ok, consider it balance for the slingshot exploit and the AA that ISNT loaded until after your planes enter my AA range.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
5,062 posts
20,513 battles
24 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Thats ok, consider it balance for the slingshot exploit and the AA that ISNT loaded until after your planes enter my AA range.

devs have already stated that slingshotting isnt a exploit, it's a feature because it's "high skill and hard to pull off"(tm)

and AA not being loaded is is a translation error that S_O already cleared up

Edited by drakon233

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles
26 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

devs have already stated that slingshotting isnt a exploit, it's a feature because it's "high skill and hard to pull off"(tm)

omg seriously? So they reworked the cv because skill gap and reintroduced skill gap? :Smile_facepalm:

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
5,062 posts
20,513 battles
11 minutes ago, keskparane said:

omg seriously? So they reworked the cv because skill gap and reintroduced skill gap? :Smile_facepalm:

in a reply to yuro's slingshot video, yes

the issue with the old skill gap was that a CV player could shut down the opponent's CV while maintaining his own spotting/dmg

currently slingshotting is more a means to a end goal of achieve more damage for less loss, kinda like WASDing around shells or using the double M trick to aim behind islands 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles

No sympathy here. I wish they just exploded on take off...

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

in a reply to yuro's slingshot video, yes

the issue with the old skill gap was that a CV player could shut down the opponent's CV while maintaining his own spotting/dmg

currently slingshotting is more a means to a end goal of achieve more damage for less loss, kinda like WASDing around shells or using the double M trick to aim behind islands 

I would say that having the skill to dodge, or fire at a target your shells can reach, is far more different than having planes that magically become immune to aa.

Edited by keskparane

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
5,062 posts
20,513 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

I would say that having the skill to dodge, or fire at a target your shells can reach, is far more different than having planes that magically become immune to aa.

shrug

slingshotting is as difficult to pull off consistently as smoke snipeing for me, espically if the enemy is dodging actively 

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles
2 hours ago, keskparane said:

Fix one problem with the same problem. 

2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

Instead of fixing that particular problem, they removed the problem and introduced new problems. 

Ergo, Sum Zero In Improvement.

1,857 posts
6,025 battles
14 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Instead of fixing that particular problem, they removed the problem and introduced new problems. 

WarGambling: "It's the Ciiiiiiiiircle of Liiiiiiiiife"

[O7]
2,448 posts
15,682 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

WarGambling

[TF44]
Beta Tester
118 posts
7,259 battles

Also there is the "planes won't launch" bug...  everyone hates CV's, even Cv's right now. 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
327 posts
6,812 battles
3 hours ago, Tagnbag said:

Also there is the "planes won't launch" bug...  everyone hates CV's, even Cv's right now. 

That sounds more like a feature! (Sorry, I had to...) :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1