You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

Is there a way to pause Premium Account ?

20 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles

I want to rest (avoid) in Saturday & Sunday ... or you can say on weekend. Is there a way to pause the premium account ?
I don't want to play with person of low intelligence & delay or hold back in terms of progress or development players on weekend.
Not rage about match making or tier difference. It's just the usual weekend, both side filled with them ... "special gifted people".
I mean CA & DD sink in first 4 minutes ? ... normal. But witness a teammate BB sank in first 4 minutes ...
:cap_wander:you need a very unique talent for that ! ... and it's not once or twice ... but many times !

[KGHSF]
3,472 posts
7,680 battles

It's can't

[LBAS]
866 posts
9,148 battles

HAHAHA

Spoiler

No.

Once is activated, you can never stop it..

#How2makemoney

Edited by Gummilicious

[CLAY]
1,182 posts
8,076 battles

HAH! I WISH!

If that were true, players would only have it while they were actively playing, so much so that WG would have to make that the default!

1,313 posts
5,966 battles

'NO'

and that's part of the reason why I never buy their premium, it's 100% wasteful for casual player like me.

ages ago when 'ragnarok online' were still popular

it was pay to play model where it have 2 type of payment, hourly and period

hourly like 10 - 20 - 30 - 60 - 120 hour (thick only when player login) for casual player who play few hour a day or even a week (per hour is more expensive, but no time is wasting)

period like 3 - 7 - 15 - 30 - 360 days for higher time player who play everyday long hour a day (the more hour play, the more cheaper it become)

if WG smart enough, they would have adapt those business model into their premium account, expand their customer base

but no... they too greedy.

[LNA]
364 posts
3,755 battles

Can't be done. This is why I don't spend money on this game except the rare ship buy once a year or so. I payed enough on World of Tanks and I am not naive enough to not know what WG is capable of. It just takes one greedy decision on their part to turn the game on its head. I don't make boat loads of money with my tier 9 premium ship but I am not in a hurry either. Take it from me, you don't want to spend money on premium account cause its an unending well and there will always be a new line to grind if WG had its way.

[-FUN-]
300 posts
4,013 battles

Well another perspective is that WG already factor in the average player playing time in a day in their premium time pricing. I.e when you pay 250 gold for 1 day premium you actually pay for 5 hour average playing time (made up number as an example), so if WG sell hourly premium it will be at the rate of 50 doub per hour (too expensive). If you look at it this way, any time you play above the average (e.g 5 hours) you would get more from your premium time

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
522 posts

If you can control and stop time then you can stop premium account

Does not require much intelligence to figure that out.

How to achieve it? Beats me

Edited by spixys

477 posts
1,474 battles
3 hours ago, spixys said:

If you can control and stop time then you can stop premium account

Does not require much intelligence to figure that out.

How to achieve it? Beats me

It is not really stopping time though, it is just a counter to be deducted (automatically daily currently),  Technically it is just like any consumable in this game. it is definitely possible but whether to implement is totally WG's call.

Edited by tsuenwan

[HKENL]
161 posts
8,048 battles

very good question.:Smile_great:

I want to pause the account too while I'm not playing i.e. 11PM~9PM(next day). :Smile_trollface:

477 posts
1,474 battles
28 minutes ago, da189 said:

very good question.:Smile_great:

I want to pause the account too while I'm not playing i.e. 11PM~9PM(next day). :Smile_trollface:

I believe the premium time was count by days actually, not hours..

• Funny 1

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles
8 minutes ago, tsuenwan said:

I believe the premium time was count by days actually, not hours..

Yup ... iirc, in my time zone, it's 5am UTC +7, when server reset. Things like 3 daily containers resetting.

Imo, would be a good thing to able pause your premium ... not hourly, but daily bases. So if I want to pause, then the next day, it won't using premium account until reactivate it. But as one of the admin already reply, "Sorry Captain ...", and as we know ... I don't think it greed, but they need more sales ... so yeah, no chance it's gonna be happening.

[TLS]
Beta Tester
867 posts
3,944 battles

I wish it should be stopped.

But you know, They're Cows and Pigs. oink oink.

• Funny 1

666 posts
5,322 battles

It should be available for warships premium account only. Players sacrifices a lot time for playing this game and it is not rewarding enough :(

[EVA01]
6 posts
1,485 battles

Pause your premium account? Only in your dream. Time and tide wait for no man.

477 posts
1,474 battles
5 hours ago, seanl said:

Pause your premium account? Only in your dream. Time and tide wait for no man.

Timer in a game is artificial, it is not a natural event,

and technically, count-down timer could be made to be pauseable, and it is just very simple counter in a software. It is just a graceful decision by creator of WOWS if they want to grant you this  miracle.

[INRC]
108 posts
5,292 battles

Unfortunately... No...

This is the reason why they get very less money from me. I buy premium when having special occasion only. Such as playing all night in an Internet Cafe with some clan mates. That will be once in a blue moon, since I can do that only when I have 2 days off in a row. Weekend? No, that is family time.

The rest of time? casual play in randoms for few games then offline if the team sucks.

It is a quite different marketing strategy compared to the old time Ragnarok Online. There were "hourly", and "premium time" vouchers available to choose for purchase. I played in idRO long time ago.

"Hourly Voucher" have some options: 8 hours, 12 hours, and 24 hours. Where it means the time will counting down only when you are online.

"Premium Voucher" also have some options: 3 days, 7 days, and 30 days. Where it is counting down on real time despite you are online or not. Activated as soon as you submit the code.

Hourly is more expensive. The 24 hours one is almost at the same price as the 7 days one. The difference is: the 24 hours is only counting down only when you are online. The 7 days one is counting down with or without you are online. Despite the only total 24 hours of play, people loves to use the 24 hours one. For that 24 hours is REALLY effective in our gaming time, unlike that 7 days. Yes you get 7 days, but what is the use if you only able to online for 2 days, and that not even total 24 hours.

I used to have the "Hourly Voucher", where I was busy as a university student that time. No everyday online. Without realizing, I always top up the hours when the active time is almost depleted. So averagely I bought 4 vouchers a month. (Compare to WG Premium time that I bought only once averagely per maybe 3 months - the 24 hours premium).