You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

1 Game with No CV

25 comments in this topic

[SPCTH]
390 posts
8,259 battles

PLayed 14 random games from T7-10 and out of them games 13 games were 1 sided with wins and losses from 5-10 ships difference and having 1-2 CV each game. The other 1 game, apparently had No CV and ended up 3vs3 till the last minute. How good is that. Much more fun and engaging. Im sure a lot of people would  be more happier with No CV and would do wonders to our health and well being and might consider spending more. The enjoyment without a CV is like so amazing, everyone from both teams are literally jumping for joy in the Chat. The individual duels and battles without having a 3rd party jumping in from the side and taking dog shots. This is World of WarSHIPS where ships battle. ............... 😃

Edited by AxEyBoI
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SLAVA]
120 posts
11,449 battles

Stop lying to yourself, the spreadsheet says you will have much more fun with all the sectorring, AA building and just dodging while the enemy CV’s playing normally. What you have felt is all hallucinating. Now get into my game and i’ll show you.

Edited by Navy_Sensou
  • Funny 6

[SLAVA]
426 posts
6,165 battles

If I had played 14 midtier games and 13 had CVs, and they were pre-rework CVs, my battles would have been multiple times worse than now.

But to tell the truth, at this point the CV population is such that I get maybe 2/3 my games with and 1/3 without carriers, with the carriers generally less impactful than pre-rework, which sort of seems to be a healthy balance for both surface enjoyment and the carrier population.

• Cool 3

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
317 posts
3,754 battles

I black listed any CV players who don't use AA Fighter Plane to cover their mate. Don't care if black list doesn't mean anything.
But after blacklisting so many CV players, I've got less match with CVs. Coincidence ? I hope not, cross finger.
Tired playing with CV players who doesn't spotting and covering their teammate, only just focus on dealing damage.
Even to the extent forgot to move their own ship and only moving after the first shell hit them ... which too late and sank.

• Cool 1

401 posts
3,047 battles

4 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

I black listed any CV players who don't use AA Fighter Plane to cover their mate. Don't care if black list doesn't mean anything.
But after blacklisting so many CV players, I've got less match with CVs. Coincidence ? I hope not, cross finger.
Tired playing with CV players who doesn't spotting and covering their teammate, only just focus on dealing damage.
Even to the extent forgot to move their own ship and only moving after the first shell hit them ... which too late and sank.

I hope that's true. If it works, then we will finally have a way around to not having to deal with CVs 

[NFB]
1,300 posts
12,752 battles
9 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

PLayed 14 random games from T7-10

Does that mean you play 14 matches in one day? That’s 3 or 4 hours, right?

[SPCTH]
390 posts
8,259 battles
16 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Does that mean you play 14 matches in one day? That’s 3 or 4 hours, right?

Yeh but since we getting a butts handed to us or vice versa the games end pretty fast as i said only game that lasted the duration was the one with no CV.

[KNCOL]
309 posts
6,754 battles
On 6/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, AxEyBoI said:

This is World of WarSHIPS where ships battle. ............... 😃

Soo Aircraft Carriers aren't ships.

K. :cap_book:

[CLAY]
2,284 posts
11,004 battles
24 minutes ago, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

Soo Aircraft Carriers aren't ships.

K. :cap_book:

They are ships. But they don’t battle, they sit at the back of the map while planes do the fighting.

The few times when CVs are directly involved in fighting they tend to die quickly.

I think what some people are saying is that they want CV players to drive forward and fight ship to ship like everyone else 😛 

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
281 posts
7,346 battles

Black listing won't stop you dropping with CV's, its the same as Karma it does nothing. 

If you play a CV and you're in my match you are always muted, you have nothing to say that I want to hear, not anymore, and you are black listed, every CV, every game. It does nothing but makes me feel like I have some sort of control, an illusion I know. Why would I want to listen to or play with a griefer? 

I agree about the no CV's in a match being amusing and much more fun, every time that happens which is I think 5 games since rework without a CV, heaps of peeps on both sides have commented and the matches have been much more fun. People can use tactics and strat again, its good fun, your not perma spotted by the drones. Everyone is friendlier as well :) Its just a better game without CV's. 

With regards to them having WAY less impact on the match outcome, if a ship or floating stool lasts until the end of the match it MUST have a greater impact then a ship that does not, simply being in the match longer makes you have a higher impact unless you're afk? Granted required skill to play a CV seems to be close to afk levels. Add to that they get to spot the entire map with planes that seems to move faster and turn quicker then any UFOologist happy dream UFO, well, SURE they have limited impact they just spot everything can do damage without taking any and never run out of planes, and just keep going, only being at risk when they play dumber then most by moving forward, because they want MORE QUICKER EASIER damage :) 

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

4,204 posts
8,055 battles

In the old CVs (where matches having CVs were few and far between, but matches having CVs were almost one-sided fights if one CV outplays the opposition): 

> People who didn't/couldn't play CVs: "OMG CVs too OP remove please!"

In the new CVs where matches having CVs are as much as every match:

> People who don't play CVs: "OMG CVs too OP remove please!"

WARGAMBLING TAKE A HINT AND REMOVE BBs PLEASE!!!

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

WARGAMBLING TAKE A HINT AND REMOVE CVs PLEASE!!!

Fixed it for you.....

4,204 posts
8,055 battles
14 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Blah blah blah

Fixed it for you.....

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,815 posts
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Boring......

Fixed it for you again....

[TLS]
3,496 posts
19,113 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

In the old CVs (where matches having CVs were few and far between, but matches having CVs were almost one-sided fights if one CV outplays the opposition): 

> People who didn't/couldn't play CVs: "OMG CVs too OP remove please!"

In the new CVs where matches having CVs are as much as every match:

> People who don't play CVs: "OMG CVs too OP remove please!"

WARGAMBLING TAKE A HINT AND REMOVE BBs PLEASE!!!

I need to balance your karma because the first 4 lines are the unpalatable truth. Though I support the 5th one. Speaking of which, NO ONE IS COMPLAING ABOUT THE OP KREMLINS POPULATING THE SERVER.

[TLS]
3,496 posts
19,113 battles
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:03 AM, Grygus_Triss said:

I think what some people are saying is that they want CV players to drive forward and fight ship to ship like everyone else 😛 

AS IF non-cv people are driving forward to fight ship to ship. The majority I see are playing Counterstrike Sniper from the back.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LBAS]
2,746 posts
13,374 battles

Palad being a DD main, how salty, Adapt to the CV...

morons everywhere. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

4,204 posts
8,055 battles
14 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Speaking of which, NO ONE IS COMPLAING ABOUT THE OP KREMLINS POPULATING THE SERVER.

Wait until Slava (not sure if I should use troll face or sad face)

4,204 posts
8,055 battles
14 hours ago, BIGCOREMKP0I said:

Palad being a DD main

Since when?

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

Asia WoWs community on CV.

click bait

me: :Smile_popcorn:

Rest of the world: you need one? Turn on the TV news and you can find trillions of them.

[LBAS]
1,514 posts

match without CV?

it's million, billion, trillion, septillion times FUN than match with CV

I play about 1-2 match a day

every match 99.99% these days are CV match

for some miracle, to day there's no CV

thank god!!!

no one sided victory, both team fighting neck to neck, we lead, they take the lead, and we turn lead again to the last minute.

it's damn fun!

this kind of fun NEVER happen when CV around.

Edited by PGM991