You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

1 comment in this topic

[SALT]
Modder
51 posts
4,341 battles

***Attention : this mod is not pure made by me, i just add the missing command and reupload from Reggie old file***

rabbit.pngUzuki Kantai Collection Voiceoverrabbit.png

latest?cb=20180817194333latest?cb=20190208131724*Introduction

Yay~! I arrived-pyon! My name is Uzuki, you can call me U-chan!

Her Personality :

• Uzuki is depicted as a foil to Yayoi, in that she is very cheerful and playful when compared to other members of her class. She calls herself "U-chan", and like some other ships, has a verbal tic; hers being "pyon" (ぴょん), a common Japanese onomatopoeia for the sound of bunnies hopping, explaining her bunny-shaped hair pin

Other information :

• She always says pyon pyon because the first kanji in her name (卯) literally means "rabbit". Pyon pyon is a common Japanese onomatopoeia for the hopping of rabbits.
  • Her name is the name for the fourth month of the lunar calendar (April).
  • It was first carried by the twenty-sixth ship of the first Kamikaze class in 1907.
  • The kanji "卯" came from the Chinese Earthly Branches system, and was adopted by the Japanese as part of the lunar calendar system. The system is also associated with the Chinese zodiac, and thus, 卯 becomes associated with the 4th zodiac, the rabbit. That's why Uzuki is highly associated with both April and rabbit.
  • Torpedoed December 12, 1944 northeast of Cebu, Philippines (11°03′N 124°23′E).
  • Uzuki temporarily dropped in several maps during April 2014
  • Upon her arrival with Yayoi in KC on January 29, 2014, the devs committed a small error by setting Uzuki available via construction instead of Yayoi. The error was fixed within an hour.

latest?cb=20190329223752latest?cb=20150922083839

Now let's go to the link for the mod
Uzuki-pyon!~

How to Install:latest?cb=20180228101739
Extract and put folder into
X:\Games\World_of_Warships_Asia\res\banks\Mods
All done works are listed below

*Another mod that I've been create

*Voicemod that I've been update (missing command/Voice) from other modder

Spoiler

__kisaragi_mutsuki_uzuki_and_yayoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kusada_souta__8dbe554f3d99eaf012811bfac681a490.thumb.jpg.a28189c85942d7de5bd10f1c052d114e.jpg

rabbit.pngGood luck and fair seasrabbit.png

Edited by Okamitsu