3 comments in this topic

2 posts
610 battles

Forgive me if this has been covered or is obvious.

I get signals through completing missions (and so on), and in crates, but when I go to the exterior tab to mount them, they come with a cost. However, in my inventory I see many there that I can sell.

I realise there is a top layer of free signals, so they are not in question, it's the second layer I'm confused about.

So what am I missing? Do I only pay once to mount a signal from the second layer, then they are resupplied free (from my stock) or will I pay each time they are resupplied?

Thanks for any help offered.....

[TF44]
120 posts
11,832 battles

Colstah,

Given you have reached Account Level 10, if you have Signals in your Inventory, you can mount these at no cost.

If you enable auto re-supply, Combat and Special Signals will be re-mounted at no cost until you have expended those Signals in your Inventory. Once your stock is used, those Combat and Special signals will not be mounted.

If you enable auto re-supply, Economic Signals will follow the same process HOWEVER if you have doubloons, the Economic Signals will be mounted and doubloons subtracted from your supply.

You can disable auto re-supply.

You can enable auto re-supply and then uncheck the "Resupply using in-game currency if available". Once your inventory of any of those Signals selected reaches zero, they will not be mounted and you will not spend doubloons.

Cheers

2 posts
610 battles

Taipan 17

Right, sounds pretty straightforward. Thanks for taking the time to explain that.

I missed the *uncheck the "Resupply using in-game currency if available"* bit which alludes to the point you make.

Not sure if you are stating I have reached Account Level 10, or that once I do this comes into effect, but I'm off to give it a go!!

Cheers 

Sorted! Thank you....

Edited by Colstah
update