Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LTD_FESS

WTH is with the constant disconnects?

7 comments in this topic

18 posts
2,456 battles

Getting disconnected out of games many times a session.  Always reconnects immediately.  None of the other online games I play are experiencing this.

Administrator
373 posts

Hello, @LTD_FESS 🙂

I would like to suggest you to contact our Player support team and change your password just in case that someone is using your account.

Well I think the possibility is pretty low but if the same disconnection thing happens again and again, it's worth it.

Thanks!

18 posts
2,456 battles

Thanks.  I have experienced the disconnects several times tonight so I have just changed my password.  I will try again tomorrow.

18 posts
2,456 battles

Very first game this evening and disconnect.  Reconnects immediately. 

18 posts
2,456 battles

lol to add insult to injury.  Disconnected as the game started, never made it back in.

Untitled-1.jpg

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
298 posts
8,273 battles

Ive had this on two seperate days, inbetween everything is fine. Internet is fine, everything else fine.. just WOWS disconnects, also was at the same time the forums were not working .... its def a WOWS issue

18 posts
2,456 battles

I am not sure.  I have had several random internet drop outs over the last couple of days.  The ISP says no outages however internet and AppleTV dropping momentarily now and again.  Will try again tonight after I do the stuff my wife seems to think I need to do  🙂

Sign in to follow this