You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Navy_Sensou

The dark side of mine

27 comments in this topic

121 posts
11,649 battles

shot-19_06.04_20_23.18-0694.thumb.jpg.cb05d62508d39a504bb69dcec2ae63b6.jpgshot-19_06.04_20_23.30-0169.thumb.jpg.8ee15bd4eb7aec34f53f5b9db3319eeb.jpgshot-19_06.04_20_23.07-0270.thumb.jpg.169e1296faecd08bdf75f46f3434733a.jpgshot-19_06.04_20_22.55-0952.thumb.jpg.aa98c03ea88753ffc93bf761ffee1c75.jpgshot-19_06.04_20_22.37-0766.thumb.jpg.b1017a3c087ae56a31892c7af92af61a.jpg

I really meant it when i said "i can be a disgusting CV player..."

If you don't understand, then it's fine, consider yourself haven't seen this aspect of ranked yet.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[LNA]
2,023 posts
13,324 battles
8 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

CV main, nuff said.....

All CV in ranked are disgusting.

And you should stop equates all people to the same "thing". 

• Cool 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,347 posts
26,166 battles
33 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

CV main, nuff said.....

All CV in ranked are disgusting.

what is you goddamn problem? 

you people hate it when CVs go for DDs and because we cant send FTs you call those CV noobs, you people say they are just farming stars when they go after BBs,  and even when they CV snipe you call them disgusting, so if you hate them that much, why dont you just stop playing the game?  rather than insult everyone you know that play CVs in rank?

yes i played CV in rank, i dont trust my teammates as far as i can throw them

no i didnt save star that round

i PTFOed and my teammates did jack shit in return, so no damage, no star

you think CVs in rank are just about saving star? if yes then i hope you get those kinds of CVs in every game you play

Edited by drakon233
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

1,160 posts
11,077 battles

hey he wants to brag about being a cv monster, im more than happy to agree with him

CV's ARE disgusting in ranked, 7v7? hello? anybody home? Could it be anything other than disgusting?

Edited by dieselhead
  • Cool 1

[TLS]
3,959 posts
20,047 battles

Nice work. Also, did you fk that bb like he so nicely asked in his name? :3

While I may be against the 'star saving' mechanic, as long as it is perfectly legal, please, go ahead and abuse it. It is not the ship that is the problem. Last ranked season yamatos were 'star saving' like nobody's business. It is the ridiculous mechanic that allows people to take the easy route out.

• Cool 3

[MRI]
3,463 posts
14,906 battles

CVs have no risk they say. CVs can't be sunk by other CVs they say.

Welp it is a good thing I don't played ranked.

Edited by Thyaliad

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,290 posts
10,880 battles

@Navy_Sensou, I'm guessing you're going 3x4 to do that?  Seems like that would be pretty effective against an inattentive CV player.

121 posts
11,649 battles
5 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

@Navy_Sensou, I'm guessing you're going 3x4 to do that?  Seems like that would be pretty effective against an inattentive CV player.

i did that in rank 5 to 1 and all the CV rivals are super aware. i used 2x6 and added in some skills.

[-ISO-]
1,058 posts
6,286 battles
17 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Welp it is a good thing I don't played ranked.

So glad I'm not the only one :)

[ULAG]
909 posts
10,099 battles
1 hour ago, Navy_Sensou said:

i did that in rank 5 to 1 and all the CV rivals are super aware. i used 2x6 and added in some skills.

Did you deliberately focus them or they were pushing too forward? I usually dont go after the other CV unless my teammates also decide to assist. It usually takes a while to kill one off myself(not to mention the heap of planes that gets lost if you are too desperate)

Edited by _TAMAL_

[TLS]
3,959 posts
20,047 battles

4x3 are too iffy from my experience using them. They really rely on people travelling in a straight line or sitting still. You drop them too far out and the ship has time to react: speed up or slow down +/- turn and you have a complete miss. 2x6, correct me if I am wrong, are faster. Plus you drop them closer so reacting to them is less likely. The flip side is that you have to weather more AA.

121 posts
11,649 battles
1 hour ago, _TAMAL_ said:

Did you deliberately focus them or they were pushing too forward? I usually dont go after the other CV unless my teammates also decide to assist. It usually takes a while to kill one off myself(not to mention the heap of planes that gets lost if you are too desperate)

From rank 5, i finally got some consistent snipers that are somewhat cooperative. I focused the enemy CV hard enough to make him turn broadside and then i called target for my BBs to shoot. But usually, the damage i dealt exceeded half of the enemy CV, so my team duty is only to finish him. I sometimes solo killed the enemy CV. 4 torp hits from Haku equals half health of any inline CV.

• Cool 1

[ULAG]
909 posts
10,099 battles
1 hour ago, Navy_Sensou said:

From rank 5, i finally got some consistent snipers that are somewhat cooperative. I focused the enemy CV hard enough to make him turn broadside and then i called target for my BBs to shoot. But usually, the damage i dealt exceeded half of the enemy CV, so my team duty is only to finish him. I sometimes solo killed the enemy CV. 4 torp hits from Haku equals half health of any inline CV.

That seems like a sound strategy, albeit a bit risky :3 

Thats why I keep track of nearby islands when I position my CV. Also, I play a lot closer to my team so that my AA does some work.

[NFB]
1,335 posts
14,033 battles
On 6/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, drakon233 said:

what is you goddamn problem? 

you people hate it when CVs go for DDs and because we cant send FTs you call those CV noobs, you people say they are just farming stars when they go after BBs,  and even when they CV snipe you call them disgusting, so if you hate them that much, why dont you just stop playing the game?  rather than insult everyone you know that play CVs in rank?

yes i played CV in rank, i dont trust my teammates as far as i can throw them

no i didnt save star that round

i PTFOed and my teammates did jack shit in return, so no damage, no star

you think CVs in rank are just about saving star? if yes then i hope you get those kinds of CVs in every game you play

If you get so upset, you should stop playing. Seriously, all that rage isn’t good for your health.

Before you have a go at me, I pretty much stopped playing Random and Ranked, was just too frustrating for me.

[TLS]
3,959 posts
20,047 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Before you have a go at me, I pretty much stopped playing Random and Ranked, was just too frustrating for me.

Mai Hero.

Same here. I frequently find that my 7 AI allies perform much better than 13 hoonam players. Even when I lose attempting to Haku. Because then I know the problem is people screwed up rebalancing CV and that bots know how to use their AA more effectively. 

4,550 posts
8,659 battles
18 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Weak :Smile_trollface: 

JK, do whatever you like

[NFB]
1,335 posts
14,033 battles
14 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Weak :Smile_trollface: 

JK, do whatever you like

Well, of course, I do what I like. And I'm sure you will do whatever you like, champ.

• Funny 1

[ULAG]
909 posts
10,099 battles
On 6/10/2019 at 7:06 AM, PeterMoe1963 said:

Well, for me, Steel is something that I simply cannot pass up. So even if it gets frustrating, I keep pushing:cap_cool:

[NFB]
1,335 posts
14,033 battles
15 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

Steel is something that I simply cannot pass up

Steel, well, I quite enjoy collecting ships and steel would be able to buy me a Flint or Black. Those are pretty hard to get, otherwise. However, I value my sanity more than my ship collection.

I don’t say that everybody should play a particular mode, or the mode I enjoy the most.

[TLS]
3,959 posts
20,047 battles
4 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Steel, well, I quite enjoy collecting ships and steel would be able to buy me a Flint or Black. Those are pretty hard to get, otherwise. However, I value my sanity more than my ship collection.

I am waiting for Summer Steel Sales. >_> <_<

4,550 posts
8,659 battles
17 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I am waiting for Summer Steel Sales. >_> <_<

I'm waiting for New Year Snowflake event

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,290 posts
10,880 battles

@Navy_Sensou - killing the opposing CV is definitely pretty effective, ranked out in 89 battles.  These are my last two nights:

Moving up the top league 2 (C).jpg

Moving up the top league 1 (C).jpg

121 posts
11,649 battles
23 minutes ago, Moggytwo said:

@Navy_Sensou - killing the opposing CV is definitely pretty effective, ranked out in 89 battles.  These are my last two nights:

Moving up the top league 2 (C).jpg

Moving up the top league 1 (C).jpg

Impressive, you learn pretty fast, almost at my level.