Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

USSR Battleship Captain Build ?

3 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
299 posts
3,550 battles

So I skipped and directly bought Sinop (BB T7) with fxp and I have USSR Commander with 9 skills in reserve. Idk anything about this ship but I will learn how to play it later. Right now, I want to input captain skill, but really need recommendation, especially players who already reach Kremlin (BB T10).

I found 2 recommendation from Youtuber Mejash's video and Kestrel_Falcon's post in the international forum. I want to ask from fellow Asian server if you're agree to disagree to this 2 source and would be very helpful if you recommend the skill order to be selected, since my captain only got 9 skills for now. Thanks in advance.

Mejash's recommendation
WOWS_Mejash_Recommendation_USSR_BB_Captain_Skill.jpg.c2ccd95e455303d11fec0b1f91207c22.jpg

Kestrel Falcon's recommendation
WOWS_Kestrel_Falcon_Recommendation_USSR_BB_Captain_Skill.jpg.f7411a6df7e39b0345df607c711370ac.jpg

[MRI]
1,858 posts
10,798 battles

I haven't started the line yet, but I was planning to go with Mejash's build.

With the limited DCP,  you will want to go for a survivability build. But unlike other survivability builds HA and JoaT aren't that useful since you have a limited DCP that recharges fairly quickly anyway.

[LBAS]
5,163 posts
30,330 battles
22 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

Mejash's recommendation
WOWS_Mejash_Recommendation_USSR_BB_Captain_Skill.jpg.c2ccd95e455303d11fec0b1f91207c22.jpg

T3-T7

T8-TX Jack All Trade << >> Expert Marksman

Sign in to follow this