You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

This seems stupid

6 comments in this topic

[TF44]
Beta Tester
118 posts
7,259 battles

So senario battle "Defense of Naval Station Newport" ....  Ok it's a loss, but that much damage, a ton of flags, a premium account and a premium ship and LOSE credits? Seriously. I don't expect a loss to net me a huge profit , but prem ship and account and a good amount of damage and time ... cmon WG why would I want spend time doing this (imagine a tech tree ship non prem account). It's team reliant so if you don't have your own guys you have to trust in MM (this game I was the only BB which in itself is dumb)

shot-19_06_06_18_53.45-0589.thumb.jpg.a7d8eb2415254f4c2be90c0bc22fff1b.jpgshot-19_06_06_18_54.10-0944.thumb.jpg.63b88912e1a9d757f1c00df0372f1702.jpg

• Bad 1

[KGHSF]
3,472 posts
7,680 battles

The most worst stage ever

[MRI]
1,858 posts
10,798 battles

All the Ops give poor rewards if you lose. It is better to get a win with a few stars then to get many stars but lose.

The most aggravating is Killer Whale when you get 5 stars but still lose because you have selfish people on the team trying to farm damage instead of getting to the exit.

• Cool 2

[NFB]
1,160 posts
9,557 battles

Yeah, it’s a petty when you use flags and camos and spend credits on premium consumables and after all that your potato team loses and you bleed more credits.

In a way it makes sense there are no rewards for a loss. Not nice, but it makes sense.

[TLS]
1,342 posts
16,811 battles
20 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

All the Ops give poor rewards if you lose. It is better to get a win with a few stars then to get many stars but lose.

The most aggravating is Killer Whale when you get 5 stars but still lose because you have selfish people on the team trying to farm damage instead of getting to the exit.

Yes. Though I would say the most aggravating is Narai when people realise at the last moment CV is going to get away and everyone lemmings for it instead of completing the mission. Like dude, 4 stars is better than 0 stars. Yes, 5 is better than 4 but are you going to risk that 4 for 0? 

Killer Whale I just get into the circle and pray that the farmers just die to automatically trigger the 1/2 fleet requirement. 5 stars for Killer Whale is easy; the problem I have is that at times NO ONE EVEN TRIES for that star. -_-

Also, why should anyone be rewarded for losing the mission? (unlike some other modes where the loser gets starly rewarded)

Edited by dejiko_nyo

[TF44]
Beta Tester
118 posts
7,259 battles

Prem ship, prem account, flags and good damage.  losing credits with all that and 15 minutes of your time when you can easy make credits in a random win or lose in that situation? Im asking why would we want to do senario like this?

maybe if you potato and die in first few minutes, but with decent damage and prem everything .. pfft

If I had potato'd in a tech tree ship with no flags, no prem account and no damage done what kind of loss then?  Would I ever want to take that risk again.. nope.  

I'm not saying get a reward for turning up. Just balance to the people who do well vs the AFK cabbage.

Also having only 1 BB in a team in that particular senario is very hard, perhaps a MM tweak?