Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lancealot

collecting allowance tokens,

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1
[TDA]
Member
17 posts
11,693 battles

hi all, just to let you know , I was collecting these allowance  tokens for the Lazo cruiser, and the date was given for these to be render  on 26/o6/19,  then the update came in ,8.4, and now there a new token to collect now ,  so now it impossible to get these tokens now  for this ships, , didn't realise there was a cut off point.  I allow till the 26/06/19 to keep collecting these ones, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
340
[-ISO-]
Member
1,085 posts
6,867 battles

I believe you can still get allowance tokens in premium version of Soviet era container. You can get those containers with doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
541
[SEARN]
Member
1,077 posts
17,507 battles
13 hours ago, Lancealot said:

hi all, just to let you know , I was collecting these allowance  tokens for the Lazo cruiser, and the date was given for these to be render  on 26/o6/19,  then the update came in ,8.4, and now there a new token to collect now ,  so now it impossible to get these tokens now  for this ships, , didn't realise there was a cut off point.  I allow till the 26/06/19 to keep collecting these ones, 

Check out this wows news article dated 24/05/2019. Spells everything out very clearly

 

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/general-news/get_lazo_now/

Edited by HobartAWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2
[ZMY]
Member
9 posts
10,078 battles

I was in your situation which I needed another 45 tokens for the lazo cruiser, but end up I spent the tokens and  got around 40 containers.  Guess what I got from those 40 containers, Pyotr Velikiy, Izmail and Sinop missions!

Edited by hengng2018
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[FREED]
Member
4 posts
1 hour ago, hengng2018 said:

I was in your situation which I needed another 45 tokens for the lazo cruiser, but end up I spent the tokens and  got around 40 containers.  Guess what I got from those 40 containers, Pyotr Velikiy, Izmail and Sinop missions!

well i rather get the lazo, u can easily get those ship on the tech tree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[TF44]
[TF44]
Member
295 posts
20,376 battles

You can easily get a Lazo from the Tech Tree - Shchors. The Shchors has 1 x 25mm layer less of tin foil on the sides. The cool down on the spotter is slower. There is not much between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
143
[TDA]
Member
431 posts
11,220 battles
On 6/1/2019 at 12:42 AM, Lancealot said:

hi all, just to let you know , I was collecting these allowance  tokens for the Lazo cruiser, and the date was given for these to be render  on 26/o6/19,  then the update came in ,8.4, and now there a new token to collect now ,  so now it impossible to get these tokens now  for this ships, , didn't realise there was a cut off point.  I allow till the 26/06/19 to keep collecting these ones, 

Depending on how many Allowance Tokens you have in hand, it might be worth spending Doubloons to buy a few crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
279
[NFB]
Member
1,338 posts
16,355 battles
On 6/3/2019 at 10:36 PM, plv669 said:

well i rather get the lazo, u can easily get those ship on the tech tree

Well, sure, but you cannot earn more tokens now. The only way to get the amount of tokens you need for Lazo is paying cash for crates.

I didn’t have the impression Lazo is worth spending cash, so I spend the tokens on flags and containers.

Everyone has to decide for themselves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[O7]
Member
185 posts
18,593 battles

I don't need another cruiser I probably won't play so used 1600 tokens to get 400 signals flags.  Mainly speed flags and a few heal booster flags (extra 20%) for my BBs.  Would have cost $48,000,000.00. 

Funny that if I had cashed the tokens I would have only got $12,800,000.00.  For me definitely worth getting the signals.  My BBs don't leave port without them.  I'll just grind those other ships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×