You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TTV_sharkbaitccb

Massachusetts or Alabama???

11 comments in this topic

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,888 posts
8,765 battles

I would suggest you get neither of them and work your way up the tech tree ships, learning the game mechanics and therefore be a benefit to the team.  

• Cool 3

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

I would suggest playing more tech tree ships to improve your skills and ability first before jumping into the big, wide and deep ocean where being sharkbait is the least of your worried. This ocean is full of krakens, scyllas, charybdi, and all sorts of more harrowing creatures.

If you really insist, I say neither and instead you should work on that Kidd of yours.

[TLS]
4,836 posts
21,272 battles

And damn you ralph posting the exact same thing a fraction of a section before me.

• Funny 4

[HMNZ]
364 posts
5,531 battles

but oh that Massachusetts is a beast!!  and when I gave up playing DD's I tried all the BB's I had,  and settled on this one after that. So have them both now (Mass B). Also the Alabama  is pretty cool too.

I say start wherever you want *ducks from the incoming fire*, because things are so different from comparing T1-6 ships and T8-10 ships. also there are seldom any sort of plan/ common sense in Random, who cares if you take a while to crack it. Yes I did and do run ships through CO-OP to fine tune any changes and get the feel of the ships.

After all its a game, and I think you learn fairly quickly in the higher tiers if your team is keen to win, or there to just farm XP.

"Captain here, place the ship in NBCD condition ZULU, I repeat condition ZULU" :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,216 posts
14,151 battles

I think what the other posters are saying is, “how skilled are you?”

Are you a veteran player from here or another server with a new account who is an experienced veteran and knows how to play at high tiers?

Or are you green with little skill who would struggle with a T8?

3 posts
1,496 battles

I  mean i did have another account but it got deleted with my old school email but I had a few high tier BB's such as bismark and nagato but i lost that acc so i made this one  

but i do have some experience with the Kidd

Edited by TTV_sharkbaitccb

20 posts
8,543 battles
On 5/29/2019 at 5:55 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I would suggest you get neither of them and work your way up the tech tree ships, learning the game mechanics and therefore be a benefit to the team.  

I would have suggested this before January, but think seriously about what you just said in the current meta.

Everything you learn up to tier 4 turns to arse when you hit tier 5 and start facing tier 6 carriers.  And then it gets worse and worse until you finally get to tier 8 and some semblance of fairness.  Similarly if a new player is watching youtube videos trying to learn the game, any video older than 5 months (which is most of them) is now no good and will teach them the wrong way to play.

You've played this game a long time, but can you actually imagine for one second what it's like for new players trying to make their way up in this game now?

trained him wrong.jpg

401 posts
3,047 battles

Um, neither? T8 is the worst tier for BBs.   Get used to the playstyle of New Mex and Colorado (which is also one of my fav BBs), they will decide if N. Carolina matches your playstyle.  

Edited by Stormcloak_Rebel