You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Update 0.8.4: Soviet Battleships!

9 comments in this topic

[TWR]
1,325 posts
5,164 battles

Based on your feedback, a number of changes have been made to improve interactions between aircraft carriers and other ships. Carriers are now ready to enter Ranked Battles in the new season.

LOL!

Feedback say no,WG say yes!

🤣

• Cool 1

[SABER]
4 posts
6,278 battles

I just want the Sakura version of the Zipangu port back; personally, that one is the best.

Also, can we have an option to choose a specific weather for a port and stay with it? There will be people who enjoy one version than the other. Anyway, thanks for the update, looking forward to it ;)

• Cool 1

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
243 posts
10,498 battles

I don't get WG logic: to make it difficult for CVs to hit DDs, we narrowed down the reticle. Nice, now all the CVs have to do is fit the reticle to the contour of the DDs and let the bombs/rockets do its job. More hits now than bombs falling outside. :Smile_child:

[LBAS]
110 posts
7,393 battles

Wargaming Premium Account is no longer available in exchange for doubloons in the Premium Account purchase menu. However, you can still get it via the Premium Shop.

AKA only with your wallet.

That's a rather scummy move by WG.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KOOKA]
145 posts
10,792 battles

So the super containers give you ship's now. So the one's I worked hard for & saved in coal or converted XP you can get. A BIG THANK YOU WAR GAMING. U :etc_swear:

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles
1 hour ago, Area51P41 said:

So the super containers give you ship's now. So the one's I worked hard for & saved in coal or converted XP you can get. A BIG THANK YOU WAR GAMING. U :etc_swear:

Supercontainers have always dropped ships

• Cool 1

[KOOKA]
145 posts
10,792 battles

Yes they have always had ship thanks know it all. I was talking about the one's we buy with coal & Convert XP where NEVER in the containers ?????

Edited by Area51P41

1 post
152 battles

Hi WG I also don't get it why SOVIET premium ships they are not free? Next update please let your players to have none premium battleship then i will accept it.