Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FIgjam_AU

Resume game after a system crash or network failure

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts

Unfortunately i require a wireless network to provide internet coverage to my pc, occasionally my network provider has network dropouts where system searches for a stronger signal,i have found when playing WOWS and i experience a network dropout the game freezes and does not resume when coverage is resorted forcing myself to restart WOWS client, when the game reloads it returns to the main menu fleet selection and i am unable to resume current afk ship within game until it ends, i have been a world of tanks user for many yrs and this resume feature is present with WOT, is it possible this resume game be enabled for WOWS. nothing more frustrating than having a battleship top tier of the match afk,

Edited by figjam_au

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Depends on how long time from your connx drops till you get back in. If more than 2-3 minutes, you can't resume the battle.

Beta Tester
2 posts

Ty for the reply a 2-3 min re enter game is ok a WOT game where matches sometimes dont last longer than 5 mins but IWOWS games are upto 15min, would it be possiable extending that reentry time frame or would it be to hard for game code to be adjusted

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Ty for the reply a 2-3 min re enter game is ok a WOT game where matches sometimes dont last longer than 5 mins but IWOWS games are upto 15min, would it be possiable extending that reentry time frame or would it be to hard for game code to be adjusted

in WoT.....those matches you mean are the shortened time limit of the different game modes (assault/encounter)......but still implementing the 2-3 minutes reconnection or else baboosh....

so...it is still the same with WoWs....

:honoring:

Sign in to follow this