Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
j0e90

The Last CV thread you will ever need

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

192
[ANZAC]
Member
522 posts
19,734 battles

Since every man and his dog is making CV threads, I felt compelled. I had to come to the defence of the poor, misunderstood CV

See, CVs are really important , and vital. If we got rid of CVs, well our cars would have all the suspension capability of a soap box racer.

So, no more get rid of CV threads please, they are really really needed!

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles

I recently applied for a new job.

Imagine the surprise of the dude at HR when I sent him a picture of my Hermes.

He asked for my CV.......:fish_cute_2:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192
[ANZAC]
Member
522 posts
19,734 battles

Nice one.

Better a pic of yer Hermes than yer Herpes mate 😉. You *DID* send him the correct pic I hope!

Figured this forum needed some relief - the CV are killing the game threads are getting a tad monotonous

Edited by j0e90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,146 posts
23,865 battles
1 hour ago, AntifoulAwl said:

I recently applied for a new job.

Imagine the surprise of the dude at HR when I sent him a picture of my Hermes.

He asked for my CV.......:fish_cute_2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,614
[CLAY]
Member
3,216 posts
14,151 battles
3 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Since every man and his dog is making CV threads, I felt compelled. I had to come to the defence of the poor, misunderstood CV

See, CVs are really important , and vital. If we got rid of CVs, well our cars would have all the suspension capability of a soap box racer.

So, no more get rid of CV threads please, they are really really needed!

maxresdefault.jpg

Be very ironic if @dieselhead (whom I suspect may be interested in vehicles) comes in with his usual arguments about why CVs are bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,135
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,888 posts
8,765 battles

I'll turn this into a CV rant thread.

I wish I was a mechanic.  Those pricks charge me way too much money when they service my car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[HMNZ]
Member
364 posts
5,531 battles
13 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I'll turn this into a CV rant thread.

I wish I was a mechanic.  Those pricks charge me way too much money when they service my car.

they just see you coming Ralph  :Smile_hiding:, which is why you need to ban them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,135
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,888 posts
8,765 battles
2 minutes ago, Otago_F111 said:

they just see you coming Ralph  :Smile_hiding:, which is why you need to ban them too.

I downvoted them so their karma is crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,146 posts
23,865 battles
1 minute ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I downvoted them so their karma is crap

See, KRAMA gud.

Haz value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,146 posts
23,865 battles

I don't want to be get pedantic but...

cvthread.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,135
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,888 posts
8,765 battles
16 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I don't want to be get pedantic but...

cvthread.jpg

/endthread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,073
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,077 posts
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

I don't want to be get pedantic but...

cvthread.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=13603108

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
321
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles
4 時間前、AntifoulAwl の発言:

I recently applied for a new job.

Imagine the surprise of the dude at HR when I sent him a picture of my Hermes.

He asked for my CV.......:fish_cute_2:

I thought he is going to say : "You need to play Audacious...."

 

P.S.: And you know it is not going to be the last...

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,614
[CLAY]
Member
3,216 posts
14,151 battles
41 minutes ago, spixys said:

P.S.: And you know it is not going to be the last...

“The last CV thread you will ever need 2: The Final Rantening Part 3: Electric Boogaloo”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
192
[ANZAC]
Member
522 posts
19,734 battles
2 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I don't want to be get pedantic but...

cvthread.jpg

If I changed the title to 'The Last CV POST you will ever need', well that would be kinda petty.

Must resist Internet forum urge to be petty and have last word, oh sooo hard.

Max's repsonse was sooo good, but must have last word...ohhhh the inner conflict.

oXTrqg.gif

 

Edited by j0e90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,146 posts
23,865 battles
8 minutes ago, j0e90 said:

If I changed the title to 'The Last CV POST you will ever need', well that would be kinda petty.

Must resist Internet forum urge to be petty and have last word, oh sooo hard.

Max's repsonse was sooo good, but must have last word...ohhhh the inner conflict.

oXTrqg.gif

 

I sympathise.

You must do what you feel is right, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,405 battles

hmm again :dance_turtle:

Let travel back to the time

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,146 posts
23,865 battles
30 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

hmm again :dance_turtle:

Let travel back to the time

 

How to react with TWO laughing reaction emoji things?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,405 battles
7 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

How to react with TWO laughing reaction emoji things?

I dont think so, the girls did better :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×