Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

Total Domination or Dominated

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

132
[SPCTH]
Member
390 posts
11,606 battles

How many games where your team has killed the entire enemy team without losing a ship or you lose your entire team without killing a ship? Even some games as to not even losing a single health point. It seems to be more frequent now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[TF44]
Member
77 posts
5,799 battles
16 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

How many games where your team has killed the entire enemy team without losing a ship or you lose your entire team without killing a ship? Even some games as to not even losing a single health point. It seems to be more frequent now.

seems like u have a good RNG for MM right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,295
[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,590 posts
12,964 battles

It's hard to quantify by just playing battles, because you'll obviously have a small sample size - but it honestly feels like you're right, there does seem to be more absurdly one sided battles now.  Maybe it's just confirmation bias.

I had one the other day when on first contact with the enemy, both flanks on our team just turned and ran back to the middle of the B line.  Every player on the team.  I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite that bad before.  It's not like the enemy team were full of unicums that outplayed us either, they just ran as soon as the first shots were fired.  On our stronger flank I knocked off half the enemy DD's health, turned the cruisers around and stopped the BB's, but it didn't matter, everyone just ran.

1236566092_Worstteamever.thumb.jpg.8793f15852e86b899be06e076d908d88.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
132
[SPCTH]
Member
390 posts
11,606 battles

I had a game in my Irian with 140k damage and lost 0 health and we lost no ships. Then some some games like we lost 5 ships in 4mins, like seriously how. I mean we all have had that lucky BB shot across the map and hit a cruiser for 3 Citadels and instakill but seriously 5 ships in 4mins, cant even get to a flag in that time, then you lose all ya ships 1 by 1. So it does happen. Also by checking the players on team ive noticed like many players at high Tiers with very low battles in the mid hundreds also with Win/Loss ratio from 15-30%. They just play and feel like BOTS. At 15% win rate, how does one get to that. Even if you do try to lose every game, 1 player cant determine the outcome of the game. Unless they in a division of players deliberately throwing the game away. That i have seen, 3-4  ships shooting each other and sailing to the corner of the map or behind an island and just doing there own thing without playing the game the way it should be then TKing themselves.

Edited by AxEyBoI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,110
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,148 posts
10 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

I had a game in my Irian with 140k damage and lost 0 health and we lost no ships. Then some some games like we lost 5 ships in 4mins, like seriously how. I mean we all have had that lucky BB shot across the map and hit a cruiser for 3 Citadels and instakill but seriously 5 ships in 4mins, cant even get to a flag in that time, then you lose all ya ships 1 by 1. So it does happen. Also by checking the players on team ive noticed like many players at high Tiers with very low battles in the mid hundreds also with Win/Loss ratio from 15-30%. They just play and feel like BOTS. At 15% win rate, how does one get to that. Even if you do try to lose every game, 1 player cant determine the outcome of the game. Unless they in a division of players deliberately throwing the game away. That i have seen, 3-4  ships shooting each other and sailing to the corner of the map or behind an island and just doing there own thing without playing the game the way it should be then TKing themselves.

tenor.gif?itemid=12158900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
132
[SPCTH]
Member
390 posts
11,606 battles

You then get that salt and put it in your face and rub it in your eyes lol. Take that and that zzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,632
Member
6,137 posts
10,597 battles
14 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

You then get that salt and put it in your face and rub it in your eyes lol. Take that and that zzzzzzzzzzzz

That happens when someone plays solely PvE talks about PvP...

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,776
[TLS]
Member
5,518 posts
22,353 battles

I would say a match where one team utterly dominates another team means that the majority of the dominateD team was just playing like utter garbage. Someone a few posts up basically described why teams get dominateD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×