You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ohunt

Public Test Installation?

8 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
50 posts
16,898 battles

I already have the game launcher installed, but to enter the public test you have to install the Game Center? Does that mean I have 2 launcher installed? I understand that there is some trouble with the Game Center that is why I installed game launcher instead of the Game Center.....

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,369 battles
10 minutes ago, ohunt said:

I already have the game launcher installed, but to enter the public test you have to install the Game Center? Does that mean I have 2 launcher installed? I understand that there is some trouble with the Game Center that is why I installed game launcher instead of the Game Center.....

Bad news for you : WGC is usable and somewhat stable now ( compare to what it is few monthes back ) and it let you easily configure multiple instances of a game  ( including test server ).

Also , they will shove WGC down our throats next month or so , so you are forced to use it wether you like it or not unfortunately ...

[_BST_]
50 posts
16,898 battles

Well, bleeeh........it took me about 12 hours to install the launcher.....just bleh......

[TLS]
232 posts
7,875 battles

it's gud joke but now it gone live, "accept our new reality" goodbye to the old Launcher.

Also PTS is register in same category as normal WOWS file to let WGL know so it simpler now ( or that's what I thought ) :cap_book:

[_BST_]
50 posts
16,898 battles

Bloody hell, started downloading yesterday at 7pm, 6 GB, finished about 9.30am this morning. Now updating game components 19900.9MB.....going to take until tomorrow to play.....total download and install time about 2 and a half days......bleh. Oh...download speed about 500 KB/s. After a while goes down to 3 KB/s. Pause and resume to kick up to about 500 KB/s....again bleh.

Edited by ohunt
typo

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,405 battles

PTS size 40.7 GB after installed, download 35 ~ 37 GB :dance_turtle:

[_BST_]
50 posts
16,898 battles

Well, bloody hell, after about 26 hours, the Public Test installation is on EU server.....any idea how to change to ASIA server?

5,672 posts
9,487 battles
14 hours ago, ohunt said:

Well, bloody hell, after about 26 hours, the Public Test installation is on EU server.....any idea how to change to ASIA server?

I don't know where the server is located (possibly in Russia), but PTS is supposed to be international, so there is no 'changing' it to other servers. There is only 1 PT server.