You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S4pp3R

Asia Server Status?

5 comments in this topic

[151ST]
3,564 posts
11,963 battles

Is there any way to check the server status, I'm getting huge pings and my net is fine...

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles
16 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Is there any way to check the server status, I'm getting huge pings and my net is fine...

Try tracing your routing with ISP support. My ISP is sending me through weird routes , ...

And let's hope the shark don't gnaw the cable again ...

• Cool 1

[151ST]
3,564 posts
11,963 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Try tracing your routing with ISP support. My ISP is sending me through weird routes , ...

And let's hope the shark don't gnaw the cable again ...

Yeah I'll give it to tomorrow then do it, there's a chance of packet loss at the router based on my diagnostics.

Was just curious on off chance it was weegee or someone knew of a site that tracks the Asia server (I can't find one)

Cheers mate, not urgent till CB time tomoz and I've always got mobile tether as backup

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles
7 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Yeah I'll give it to tomorrow then do it, there's a chance of packet loss at the router based on my diagnostics.

Was just curious on off chance it was weegee or someone knew of a site that tracks the Asia server (I can't find one)

Cheers mate, not urgent till CB time tomoz and I've always got mobile tether as backup

Mobile tether is terrible for voice chat coordination though , due to latency ...

• Cool 1