You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Okamitsu

patch 0.8.3 make this game to be a not game anymore

21 comments in this topic

45 posts
4,207 battles

the most broken update wows 0.8.3
beside the amount off a bad optimization like fps drop almost 35fps and stuttering sound when the squadron CV incoming (that's my case)

even discord can't detect world of warships when this game is running, what they have done on this patch now?

287 posts
3,827 battles

What do you mean,? My fps is fine. Just wondering Have you checked video setting and make sure it is set to full screen and not borderless windows or anything else?

Super Tester
4,391 posts
4,978 battles
1 hour ago, Okamitsu said:

even discord can't detect world of warships when this game is running, what they have done on this patch now?

Literally unplayable!

945 posts
7,542 battles

If it’s not a game anymore, does that mean it’s real?

OH NO! IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME DO YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!?!?

You would think so, the way some people carry on (not referencing anyone in this thread, just in general. Actual system problems like lag and FPS is an important issue).

45 posts
4,207 battles
9 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Literally unplayable!

seriously im not joking for this one u can check on reddit wows discord server
they are so little that have notif playing wows, even my friend too when starting this game that notif is not pop up, i just curious about the developer what they have done with this patch?

5 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

If it’s not a game anymore, does that mean it’s real?

OH NO! IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME DO YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!?!?

You would think so, the way some people carry on (not referencing anyone in this thread, just in general. Actual system problems like lag and FPS is an important issue).

Don't just stick to the title, I wrote it just as a charm and it's true that I wrote like that because this game has a problem with the latest patch even the discord doesn't detect it as a game

45 posts
4,207 battles

asking for the problem on the player support : they all always swirling and guesses errors in the user even though this problem is not just on me
open thread on feedback section : no one respond it
open thread in this general : they are considering this is a joke?? really??

:fish_palm:

Edited by Okamitsu

Super Tester
4,391 posts
4,978 battles
24 minutes ago, Okamitsu said:

seriously im not joking for this one u can check on reddit wows discord server

I know it doesn't show up on discord (not reddit. My mistake).  Who knows if its Discord or WOWS issue, but it doesn't affect the game in any way.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

45 posts
4,207 battles
12 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I know it doesn't show up on reddit.  Who knows if its reddit or WOWS issue, but it doesn't affect the game in any way.

no no no
u don't understand what i mean overall
first problem is drop fps, and stuttering sound(this one happen on me)
and now even the little this notification "playing" on discord can't pop up and can't detect by discord, like heyyy the developer what have you done ??

and you misunderstood, not on reddit but on the discord server wows reddit, the point is in the discord not the reddit

Edited by Okamitsu

[REPOI]
4,969 posts
19,493 battles
38 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I know it doesn't show up on discord (not reddit. My mistake).  Who knows if its Discord or WOWS issue, but it doesn't affect the game in any way.

not in CW...

sometimes it takes more than 30s of repeated talking to register or to realize that a certain person is talking, and that's more than enough time to get get a flank shreaded or lose a great chance to break through

Super Tester
4,391 posts
4,978 battles
17 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

not in CW...

sometimes it takes more than 30s of repeated talking to register or to realize that a certain person is talking, and that's more than enough time to get get a flank shreaded or lose a great chance to break through

But is that a discord issue?  I've seen a lot of issues with discord voice ranging from volume differences to muting.  I'm not sure its WOT issue. (Yes, it definitely has potential to affect team coordination in CB)

[REPOI]
4,969 posts
19,493 battles
7 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

But is that a discord issue?  I've seen a lot of issues with discord voice ranging from volume differences to muting.  I'm not sure its WOT issue. (Yes, it definitely has potential to affect team coordination in CB)

you cant use the overlay, that's the issue, if you dont get a visual cue then a lot of times important info will be relegated to background chatter

45 posts
4,207 battles
On 5/16/2019 at 5:40 PM, mr_glitchy_R said:

Have you set your graphic and sound settings to the lowest?

yep and still have a same problem

376 posts
4,871 battles

Countless patches have lead to complaints of performance drops. It always resolves itself within a few days. The issue is possibly the server just being short-term overloaded due to high outgoing downloads as everyone updates, though I can't claim to perfectly know how it works. I also had trouble detecting WoWs as a game but fixed it by changing settings to full screen windowed which had no impact on my game experience. 

The first time I experienced this sort of thing I had similar fears, and they were completely unfounded.

45 posts
4,207 battles
2 hours ago, InterconKW said:

Countless patches have lead to complaints of performance drops. It always resolves itself within a few days. The issue is possibly the server just being short-term overloaded due to high outgoing downloads as everyone updates, though I can't claim to perfectly know how it works. I also had trouble detecting WoWs as a game but fixed it by changing settings to full screen windowed which had no impact on my game experience. 

The first time I experienced this sort of thing I had similar fears, and they were completely unfounded.

but this problem still continue until now on me

1,816 posts

I still have this FPS problem, & many of my clan members do too,  it could be because of all the extra planes in the game now, doing all the extra things like rockets, bombs & torpedoes, & the ships avoiding them....

I've been particularly noting the fps drop in those situations, & it usually helps me get damaged or sunk more because it suddenly drops in a critical moment....

Maybe some optimization hasn't happened in the game or something,  or has been overlooked or forgotten..

Either way , it is a damn pest , its not imagined, not telecommunications,  & its not my computers fault....

Ordrazz