You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
pratik2311

aircraft carrier are brutal

75 comments in this topic

[PIO]
21 posts
13,446 battles

HEllo 

to cv [content removed]

i am getting frustrated day by day 

just played game with moskva and you know what hakuryu arrive with dive bombers and killed me with AP dive bombers .. ever time he hits me with citadel and damage 17 to 22 k each time in 6 to 7 minute   i was dead focused by cv ...and  AA is garbage until thy drop no plane shot down after drop 6 to 7 plane down by defensive  AA ,, wow great rework ... whats the meaning of AA then if you cant shot down any incoming planes ... 

not even CA in yamato or GK or any other BB you play you always end-up by cv ..

i am not against cv old cv was good thy has many things to do like fighters and all now this is completely target practice game. 

when this is going to be playable again??

no tactics worked here no stelth no team work after this patch i always found cv in game and experiance player knows what to do but can not do any thing bcoz that air [content removed] . now this game becomes like HUG with each other and stay alive.

WE NEED CHANGES 

World_of_warships_asia Screenshot 2019.05.15 - 11.41.05.79.png

• Cool 1

113 posts
5,193 battles

at your position and if it's before rework 
you will dead in 2 minutes by CV

if your AA not good enough just use AA from other team mate's ship

Edited by RX83

[PIO]
21 posts
13,446 battles
18 minutes ago, RX83 said:

at your position and if it's before rework 
you will dead in 2 minutes by CV

if your AA not good enough just use AA from other team mate's ship

not agreed... position in this game but i take ss for damage count not for position 

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,784 posts
28,571 battles
57 minutes ago, pratik2311 said:

not agreed... position in this game but i take ss for damage count not for position 

1. you island hugged

2. you went alone (good CVs will just dodge your flack)

3 like the guy above said, old 122 midway would have killed you in one bomb strike\

the single most important thing is this game is positioning, if you screw that up then you die, simple as that

• Cool 2

[TLS]
232 posts
7,875 battles

dude, look at your position, look at enemy CV and I know what wrong with you.

Seriously, Harku is CV anti-camping because it got AP bombers. So your so called "tactical positioning" is so ironic I don't know wat to said. :cap_old:

• Cool 3

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles

Being alone , with mountain surrounding preventing allied AA to help. Then telling CV the C word. You ask for it no more or less. Moskva AA is not even the best , just sufficient for self defence.

The problem is you and not the CV. CV is punishing you for your silly mistake.

• Cool 3

[ANZAC]
522 posts
19,767 battles

I assume he mised  the memo that planes can use terrain to ninja ambush you? 

Well I guess he knows now. 

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

1. you island hugged

2. you went alone (good CVs will just dodge your flack)

3 like the guy above said, old 122 midway would have killed you in one bomb strike\

the single most important thing is this game is positioning, if you screw that up then you die, simple as that

Thank you drakon for saying what I wanted to say. For a "veteran of 11k battles" he doesn't seem to learn from his past experience does he?

[ZA]
[ZA]
466 posts
10,711 battles

Fortunately, he provided full screen shot, so that the community can help him diagnose the problem.

Also supporting the case that, it would be very difficult to play against CV if you don't understand CV. Some people even after 3-4 months of CV rework still don't know some crucial game mechanic has been changed.

Edited by sunlo2013

5,695 posts
9,510 battles
14 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Thank you drakon for saying what I wanted to say. For a "veteran of 11k battles" he doesn't seem to learn from his past experience does he?

Or he had so few matches with CVs pre-rework so he didn't feel the pain of it.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,885 battles
4 hours ago, pratik2311 said:

no tactics worked here no stelth no team work after this patch i always found cv in game and experiance player knows what to do but can not do any thing

As others have said you were positioned poorly. It can be hard to work out what to do in the new meta if you haven't played CV's before. 

There is one thing that CV's counter more than anything else - static ships. If you are stationary or moving slowly then you are easy pickings. 

So bow tanking BB's, and island humping cruisers are very vulnerable to CV attacks. This is a good thing though, because those habits create a stale and static meta that we had too much of pre-rework. If you keep moving, and you maneuver while while under air attack, you will take far less damage from CV's, and if you position correctly you will be in a better position to help your team as well. 

The new meta of small mobile groups of 2-4 ships is a far more dynamic one than the previous meta, and is a great improvement for the game. 

• Cool 1

1,204 posts
11,077 battles
4 hours ago, pratik2311 said:

position in this game but i take ss for damage count not for position 

you guys cant read? or didnt see this post by OP?

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,784 posts
28,571 battles
1 minute ago, dieselhead said:

you guys cant read? or didnt see this post by OP?

yes, and we blame his positioning for eating that damage, can you not read

1,204 posts
11,077 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

yes, and we blame his positioning for eating that damage, can you not read

sure can bud

[NCOTS]
909 posts
10,798 battles

Another CV hate thread due to lack of knowledge regarding how reworked CVs play. If OP actually took the effort to try out CVs by himself, that flaw in positioning would have become pretty obvious to him.

And yes, Dieselhead has already joined the party!:Smile_trollface:

Edited by _TAMAL_

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles

Well , enough with the bashing. The rest is up to the OP. If he refuse to learn and to accept the new reality , or meta , or whatever he will end up in the line of the tomatoes army.

Or the door might be the quicker path to success. Funny how irrationals never choose the door when it is the quickest way to end their misery.

• Funny 2

1,204 posts
11,077 battles

Whats funny is, the main pro cv guys saying learn to DD have barely touched a DD in recent times. They have ALL played more CV games than anything else.

Legionary2099 hasnt got any recent game history at all and his stats arent blocked yet he feels like he can tell players how to git gud? rofl

Beta Tester
859 posts
892 battles
8 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Whats funny is, the main pro cv guys saying learn to DD have barely touched a DD in recent times. They have ALL played more CV games than anything else.

I mean it's almost like Carriers got a rework and everyone is giving them a try. God your really being difficult here, might have to ask you to show us on the ship-waifu where those dastardly CV's touched you?

1,204 posts
11,077 battles
1 minute ago, Lupis said:

I mean it's almost like Carriers got a rework and everyone is giving them a try. God your really being difficult here, might have to ask you to show us on the ship-waifu where those dastardly CV's touched you?

Not at all, just pointing out some facts. You have guys giving advice on how to play DD's in the new meta and yet when you have a look to see how many DD games they have played recently they havent actually played bugger all themselves. What does that tell you?

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles
23 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Legionary2099 hasnt got any recent game history at all and his stats arent blocked yet he feels like he can tell players how to git gud? rofl

Like what , you mean how recent ? I just played 2-3 days back , you may want to check your eyesight or that website where you pull stats from. I don't mind pulling stats , but i don't condone falsifying/accusing stats you know ?

And you are amongst the worst for statscalling.

Edited by legionary2099

1,204 posts
11,077 battles
3 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Like what , you mean how recent ? I just played 2-3 days back , you may want to check your eyesight or that website where you pull stats from. I don't mind pulling stats , but i don't condone falsifying stats you know ?

WOWS stats and numbers is what I use.

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles
Just now, dieselhead said:

WOWS stats and numbers is what I use.

Then i'll show you this :shot-19_05.15_19_19.54-0949.thumb.jpg.cbf9e50a0c511a6dbda06da934d481d8.jpg
Care to explain how i get a high caliber on 11/5/2019.
I won't condone this kind of name calling , i'll call a mod about this.

1,204 posts
11,077 battles
1 minute ago, legionary2099 said:

Then i'll show you this :shot-19_05.15_19_19.54-0949.thumb.jpg.cbf9e50a0c511a6dbda06da934d481d8.jpg
Care to explain how i get a high caliber on 11/5/2019.
I won't condone this kind of name calling , i'll call a mod about this.

hahahahahaha call a mod. I said recently, that games 4 days old, so thats not exactly recent.

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,377 battles
Just now, dieselhead said:

hahahahahaha call a mod. I said recently, that games 4 days old, so thats not exactly recent.

So ? It's still the same patch. I don't really have time to play regularly , but doesn't mean i don't play. Your altitude is the worst i tell you.
I will put that image right there for everyone to see if 4 days is sufficiently "recent" enough. And that's a very good game , games where i do okayish are not remembered.

I'll put these 3 here so you can go ahead and embarass yourself with your 3rd party website

20190514_214102_PRSD107-Pr-35-Udaloy_40_Okinawa.wowsreplay

20190514_215952_PBSA108-Implacable_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

20190514_212807_PBSA108-Implacable_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

[ZA]
[ZA]
466 posts
10,711 battles

That escalated quickly:Smile_hiding:

I think 2~3 weeks should be considered recently. Sometimes people may played a single ship for day to weeks due to many reason, maybe they are grinding or practicing a particular class. People enjoy or play more CV doesn't mean he is not qualified to give advice or how to play against CV. In fact we advocate many time that people with good knowledge on CV have better idea how to against CV.