Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ohunt

T6 ship in T8 Game...BLEH

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

11
[_BST_]
Member
50 posts
16,931 battles

I wish that WoW would stop placing T6 ships in T8 game. Just up 1 tier or down 1 tier. Just played my T6 New Mexico and got blown to bits by T8 North Carolina with about 45+% HP bow on about 10 to 13 KM. Out gunned, out ranged and out armored.

I feel that it is a waste of time playing in this kind of battle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,542
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,158 posts
23,954 battles

I haven't made a karma thread for a while.

I think this is a sign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,235
Member
5,696 posts
9,513 battles

Say that to all the T8 cruisers that get blapped daily by T10 ships. Or any of the T7 cruisers and BBs that have to fight against Musashi.

 

+2/-2 MM is so fine many people want it removed.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
401 posts
3,047 battles
1 hour ago, ohunt said:

I wish that WoW would stop placing T6 ships in T8 game. Just up 1 tier or down 1 tier. Just played my T6 New Mexico and got blown to bits by T8 North Carolina with about 45+% HP bow on about 10 to 13 KM. Out gunned, out ranged and out armored.

I feel that it is a waste of time playing in this kind of battle.

 

ha! brace yourselves for what awaits you in T8. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
836
[SMOKE]
Member
2,510 posts
18,035 battles

+/- 2 always made for bad MM for anyone ending up undertier , and we all know the answer to fixing it, simply made it +/- 1 only

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,628
[CLAY]
Member
3,232 posts
14,200 battles
9 hours ago, Stormcloak_Rebel said:

ha! brace yourselves for what awaits you in T8. 

Nothing is more fun that being in a T8 CL with 14 to 15 km range, getting spotted by air,  and citadelled from any angle from over 20km away by a T10 BB.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[HMNZ]
Member
364 posts
5,531 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Nothing is more fun that being in a T8 CL with 14 to 15 km range, getting spotted by air,  and citadelled from any angle from over 20km away by a T10 BB.

I have swapped the priority target for incoming fire alert. it doesn't really matter how many are aiming at you, its the ones incoming that hurt.

Able to dodge most fire, even some wide spread shots, maybe only take one shell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,626
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,014 posts
13,728 battles
2 hours ago, Otago_F111 said:

I have swapped the priority target for incoming fire alert. it doesn't really matter how many are aiming at you, its the ones incoming that hurt.

Able to dodge most fire, even some wide spread shots, maybe only take one shell.

I've been preaching about this in my clan when a mate asked me how I can always know when someone shoots at me. In high tier, most of the devastating salvos come from our blind spots whether they come from behind islands or from far away beyond our visual range. So yeah that skill can save the "floating papers" a big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×